Our prime minister's wife tested positive for COVID-19 so both are in isolation😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Our prime minister's wife tested positive for COVID-19 so both are in isolation😭
Originally posted by: tournesol
Good morning everyone 🤗
Good Morning Tia🤗
Good Morning Everyone 🤗
I didn't have heart to come yesterday 😭 I felt so emotional 😭
Originally posted by: pomegranate
I'm kinda glad cv's rushed it because I would not be able to handle Rudra's pain.
Imagine if the show really ended today, this is how it would end. Ya'all stop crying
@Bold- That would be heartbreaking🥺 We wouldn't have recovered if the show ended with yesterday's episode. Thank God
"Main wo aadat hi tum Kabhi chod nahi paoge"
The way Maya said this line from title track made me😭
https://twitter.com/PradnyaKamat1/status/1238670741702402048?s=19
I don’t think she will fake memory loss , that’s not Maya’s style
I wonder if Mayra will meet before or after Rudra knows the entire truth.
If we listen to title track now every word perfectly reflects Rudra's pain and emotions😭
Originally posted by: Tulips123
I don’t think she will fake memory loss , that’s not Maya’s style
I think she might just because this Vikram is unexpected.
Originally posted by: Tulips123
I don’t think she will fake memory loss , that’s not Maya’s style
Wo Maya hain ,Kuch bhi Kar sakti hain(Stree's style dialogue)😆