MOTW means Member Of The WeekOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
What motw about???
In this there is one Member chosen and the other members can get to question them anything
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
MOTW means Member Of The WeekOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
What motw about???
In this there is one Member chosen and the other members can get to question them anything
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
MOTW means Member Of The Week
In this there is one Member chosen and the other members can get to question them anything
Pehle hall of fame tha I guess.
I feel samparna's husband is also grey .
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Interesting
Haan Haan... Interesting toh lagega hi... Kabhi MOTW ka shikaar ho... Phir Batana...😎
Originally posted by: MMRLGCF2GGVCWP4F
Haan Haan... Interesting toh lagega hi... Kabhi MOTW ka shikaar ho... Phir Batana...😎
The grill is real! 😆
Yes ... I am being grilled, roasted and what not!!!🤣
Originally posted by: QRHUCY43D3KEINK2
Haan Haan... Interesting toh lagega hi... Kabhi MOTW ka shikaar ho... Phir Batana...😎
Really??? Aisa Kya hoga ?? 🤔
Hai all!
Hellooo ⭐️
Originally posted by: JD5TMIOJ7CDBFZOZ
Yes ... I am being grilled, roasted and what not!!!🤣
Where? 😲
We should also have MOTW😳