Toooooooo many forums
How do you manage
I can't manage this one forum😆
Biryani, it's love❤️
I am admin in two ATs and co admin in one...🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Toooooooo many forums
How do you manage
I can't manage this one forum😆
Biryani, it's love❤️
I am admin in two ATs and co admin in one...🤣
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Mishta Abhi kay liye iyea 7 sets questions ka ans de .. baad mai aur bhi questions layenge tere liye dont worry 🤣😎
This is expected from Oppo😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Oppo jitna achha Oprish FF likha hai na utna bura unpe essay bhi likh sakti hun😡
Ye warning yaad rakhna
😂😂😂😂😂
Will depend on my mood
🤣Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am admin in two ATs and co admin in one...🤣
I know all the three
And visited two
This is expected from Oppo😆
Yeah, sadly...🥺
😆😆😆
Laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante
Yeh muhavra ab lagu hota hai
😆Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Yeah, sadly...🥺