Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wowww so beautiful..thank you so much for sharing🤗
Originally posted by: Agrata23
Wowww so beautiful..thank you so much for sharing🤗
Abir ne mish ko piggy back ride di hai ya Mish ne back hug kiya hai 😆
My question is the pic edited ya sach mein??
I think sach mein hai
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
I think sach mein hai
I feel its edited yaar..y are we simply not being happy with the montage.. binoculars ki kya zaroorat hai😆😆
Originally posted by: The_incredible
I feel its edited yaar..y are we simply not being happy with the montage.. binoculars ki kya zaroorat hai😆😆
How can it be edited seeing mishti's hand I don't think so 😆
Wowwwwww it's beautiful vaishu 🤗🤗 ❤️ That means no chasma and lambe baal now ...its confirmed lol 😆
Anyways thanks for sharing
i hope we get complete monatge by tmrw...
I just saw this on Instagram and came to check if anyone had shared on the main forum. I have to say I like this new montage but I do hope they don't remove the song sequence in the beginning of each episode. I really like that!