Congrats for the new thread 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations di.. For new thread.. 🥳...waiting for update... Update soonst di.. And thanks for pm di.. 

myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread di..

Plz update soon.

Thank you...

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratulations on new thread

update soon

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats for the new thread 🥳

Love this story ❤️

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends back with new update .

Recap - Raman didn't wasted any time, he wiped her tears and announced side hugging her " ma papa ,I had already wasted four years of my life without them but now I can't, I m marrying ishita and bringing them home ".

Toshiji got up from her place, kissed ishita's forehead and said "I m so sorry puttar,you had gone through somuch because of my son ".

She then looked at Raman and scolded
" Raman how can you be so stone hearted, how can you leave such a nice girl, who didn't even thought about herself and saved your life ".

R- (downcasting his eyes)- it's not that I didn't knew that l was doing wrong with her but I always thought that she can do better than me.

T-what about you .

R- I was sad and broken when shagun left me but I never thought that living will be that difficult with out ishita . If it would had been in my hands ,I would had died long back but I cannot as had ruhi and our family to look after ,aur bina ishita ke baare mein jaane main chain se mar bhi nahi sakta tha .

He spoke looking down while the room got all silent listening to them , ishra were waiting for his parents to react while rest were still thinking over ishra story.

Part 18

Ishra were still waiting for his parents reply while they were still lost thinking of ishra story.Non can change anything but still all , including Raman were regretting his act of leaving ishita all alone when he knows that she don't have anybody else in her life . Actually the fact that ishita was alone had made Raman more worried about her, thats why he was desperate to search her and was punishing himself for her disappearance. Toshiji cupped ishita face and spoke " I can't wait to welcome my daughter in law and grandson in my house ".
Raman smiled fully and asked " you don't have any problem with me ,marrying her ".

T- no ways, why would I,  rather I m mad at you for doing this to such sweet girl . How can you behave so insensitively?

R- it was just a moment ma ,and I can't explain, how much I regret that .I had lost a lot because of that , I even don't know about my son . Ishita was living here in Delhi but l never bumped on her, I never got to know about her, being so close to us . The thought that she has to go through somuch all alone, make me more guilty .

Raman spoke sadly,  guilt was evident from his voice.Ishita didn't spoke anything, just listening to him .The room again fell silent as the atmosphere has became too tensed, non know how to console them . The elders were silent when they heard ruhaan and ruhi came running out from ruhi's room . Ruhaan ran to ishita and asked"mumma mele paas ek bhi doll nahi hai ".( mumma I don't have any doll)

I-(confused)- doll ? What you will do with doll ?

Ruh- luhi didi ke paach bahut sundar sundar doll hai ,aur mere paas ekbhi nahi hai.
( ruhi didi has somany beautiful dolls but I don't have any)

All laughed listening to this while Raman pulled ruh to him and spoke " hey champ , are you serious , you are a boy and boys don't play with dolls, rather they play with cars and guns . "

Ruhaan then looked at ishita to confirm , she nodded and said " papa is right beta ,girls plays with dolls while boys plays with cars and I think you have much of them.  Isn't it ?."

Ruhaan nodded innocently making everybody smile. Toshiji called ruhaan to herself and hugged him tight , she then cupped her face and dropped numerous kisses on his face,  then asked making him sit on her lap " ruhaan puttar , tu dadi ke saath yahaan rahega ."

Ruhaan looked at her then ishita , then asked "aul mumma".(what about mumma?)

T- mumma bhi yaheen rahegi .

Ruhaan nodded and said " Phil theek hai ( then it's ok) ".

Toshiji caressed his face again and asked
" puttar tell me what you want to eat ,today dadi will make food for you ".

Ruhaan tapped his finger on the corner of his forehead ,pretending to think when Raman said " ma kuch bhi non veg bana lo , he loves it and his mother don't let poor baby eat that ".

Ishita glared him and said " nothing like that mummyji ,its just I don't eat and cook non veg ,as I m pure vegetarian. "

T- tu vegetarian hai to kya hua,  we are non vegetarian and he is a bhalla he should be non veg .

I- that's why I never stopped him , just I don't cook .

T- then how do you manage .

I- by ordering from out .

T- now you don't have to eat outside food puttar, as now you are with your dadi . Tujhe chicken pasand hai na ,I will cook it for you everyday .

Ruh- yay yy .

Ruhaan jumped in happiness and hugged toshiji , all smiled witnessing the lovely scene while their eyes had happy tears . After a while toshiji and mihika headed to kitchen to make lunch , though ishita too insisted to help them but toshiji denied saying she should spend some time with Raman and kids .

Ishita was now sitting in ruhi's room , talking to ruhi ,playing with shubham (mihika's son). As mihika was busy in making lunch ,ishita has got the duty of taking care of him too along with ruhi and ruhaan . Ruhaan was busy with Raman while ishita and ruhi are sharing all the lost moments. Ruhi had shown everything which she have from dresses ,toys, books to her gadgets, everything. Ishita too was keenly listening everything and was feeling overwhelmed thinking finally she is going to be mother of ruhi ,which she had dreamt long back . After a while everybody had dinner together , though ishita was bit shy and awkward but soon it got replaced with the warm behaviour of the bhalla's and kids .After dinner Raman went to his mother , she was too happy for him.She kissed his forehead and blessed him for a lovely married life and happiness . Raman told his mother that he has come with a request.  Toshiji caressed his cheeks lovingly and spoke " bol puttar ".

R- ma , I had thought to have a court marraige which will happen in a month .

T- that's too late puttar .

R- i know but i think we , ishita and me ,after having two kids are not very much comfortable with huge wedding , so thought about this .

T- had you talked to ishita about it .

R- not yet ,but I think she will be comfortable with it.

T- so what you want me to do .

R- though ishita is looking normal ,but she is very much mad at me . 

T- bilkul, hona bhi chahiye,  tune kaam hi aisa kiya hai .

R- I know and I had decided to take ishita's apology slowly by supporting her and doing things for her ,so that she can start trusting me again .

T- and how can I help you . Let me make it, clear I m not going to talk for you .

R- I don't even want you to do that . Actually being kids around, I m not able to reach ishita ,want some alone time with her .

T- so .

R- can you please take care of kids ,so that I can take ishita out for dinner and talk to her .

T- haan ye thoda achcha idea hai . Main bachcho ka khayaal rakh loongi tune jo raaita phalaya hai use samet(Okay I will take care of kids so that you can clear up what you have spread.)

R- thankyou somuch ma . You are best .

Toshiji smiled while he hugged her tight and was going when she called him from behind and said " listen ,ishita is a very nice girl and I liked her a lot . I have a feeling that she is going to fill the voids of your life ".

R- I know that . Thankyou again .

T- now go and ask to her , may he she don't want to go with you .

Toshiji teased him , Raman looked at her nervously and said "don't tell that ma ,I m already nervous ".

T- why so , ishita seems to be in somuch love with you . Even you people talk and behave like normal couples .

R- it's because of kids , I had convinced her that we should marry for kids but the truth is I desperately want her to be in my life aur iske liye mujhe use convince karna hai , which is very much difficult as I had ditched her at a very weak point .She has just given herself to me and I left her just saying it's not good . Maine use bahut hurt kiya hai ma and it will take time but I m going to win her ,no matter how much time she takes .

T- I don't have much to say puttar as you yourself realise your mistake ,just can say my blessings are with you ,go and win her .

R- thanks a lot ma ,I needed that badly .

Saying so he went from there . He looked for ishita and as usual she was with kids , ruhaan has already slept while ruhi was still talking to ishita . Raman entered the room and cleared his throat to get their attention. Ishru immediately looked at him and he asked " what's going on between you two ".

Ruhi- we are talking ,I m telling mumma everything about my school and my friends .

R- that's good beta ,but don't you think you should give mumma bit relief , she has been listening to you from the time she has come here.

Ruhi glared him and spoke " you never had time for me and now when I m talking to mumma , still you have problems. "

R- nothing like that princess , it's just you must have tired ,you should get some sleep and let mumma too rest for sometimes .

Ruhi thought for a while and spoke "ok mumma chalo sotein hain ."

Saying so, she closed her eyes ,cuddling into ishita . Raman looked at them and said " arey rooh , mumma will became sandwich between you two , see the bed is so small . You two sleep here while I had to talk to mumma about something . We are in my room ,okay ."

Ruhi - but papa..

R- rooh please ,see ruhaan had already slept , he is such a good boy .

Ruhi glared her father and complained looking to ishita " dekha mumma , papa don't love me a bit ."

Her eyes got teary till she completed herself , ishra felt bad . Ishita was about to scold Raman but before that he settled beside ruhi and spoke" no beta , nothing like that,you are my princess and I love you alot , I was just teasing you ,I didn't mean to hurt you bachche . Main to bas tumhe chidha raha tha(I was just teasing you,)as you almost forget papa ,after getting mumma."

I- that's bad Raman ,you shouldn't compare kids with eachother .

R- I think you are right, will never do that .sorry rooh.

He spoke holding his both ears , ruhi smiled and spoke " ita ok papa ".

R- I love you bachche.

Ru- love you too papa .

R- now sleep, we are going ,ishita come .

Ishita nodded and climbed down the bed ,then covered both the kids and went after kissing their forehead . Raman walked to his room while ishita followed him .They settled in couch for sometimes,  there was an awkward silence between them,  ishita was waiting for him to speak while Raman was preparing himself to talk to her . Ishita looked at him amused and asked " you wanted to talk to me ".

R- yeah , but don't know how to start .

I- aisi kya baat hai , that you are being so hesitant .

Raman held ishita's hand in his and spoke
" ishita I want to start afresh,from starting ."

I- why so , I had already agreed for marraige .

R- yeah but I know that's only for kids , this is for us . Can you come for dinner with me .

I- ofcourse with kids ?

R- no , only two of us .

I- and kids?

R- ma will take care of them , she is very much found of ruhaan . She wants to give all her love to him which he was been deprived of from last four years .

I- ruhi ?

R- this is her home ,where she had always lived without us . Waise bhi you are her mother , you should inform her .

He spoke smirking ,she blushed while he asked again " are you coming ".

I- only if ruhi agrees .

R- she is a sweetheart , she will surely agree . Tell me .

I- ok , but that was not needed .

R- it was indeed needed , I know how much I had hurt you . I can't bring that time together but will try to heal that hurt .

I- ok .

He smiled fully and spoke " thankyou , now you can rest ".

She nodded and got up ,he held her hand and spoke " I mean you can rest here ".

I- and you .

R- I m going for some important work ,will be back after some hours , this room is all yours .

Saying so he got up , gave a quick forehead kiss to her and went out of the room ,leaving a  amused and blushing  ishita behind .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome part 

Loved it

Update soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon

Sukhvi thumbnail