Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update dear..... Thank you for pm 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb updt do

Totally loved it so much

Love the scene where ishu confronts raman?? And he named their baby as ashi..Hope this bring ishra more closer.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Continue soon

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Raman was getting ready for office ishita was busy with baby raman was avoiding Ishita and baby he was looking at them secretly he was about to leave Ishita stopped him he said he is getting late ishita asked why he is avoiding her and baby raman said she is thinking wrong he is not avoiding her Ishita said he don't play with baby he don't take her in his arm it's because she is amans baby raman was hurt he asked how can she think like that Ishita said than what she should think raman said he is scared to hurt baby he had hurt her when she was pregnant Ishita was emotional hearing his care she never got this much care from Aman ever she fell for raman more Ishita said that was not his fault she is not angry with him she gave him baby loved raman and baby moment Ishita asked what will be baby name Raman said she have brought happiness in his life her name will be ashi raman bhalla Ishita said beautiful ishita thought she will never get ramans like ashi is getting ishita said they should keep naming ceremony for baby raman said but he don't know what to do ishita said toshiji will tell him toshiji was telling raman he was listening keenly toshiji and ramans scene was nice mr.bhalla made toshiji understand

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Continue soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita made raman understand ❤️

He was finally out of his guilt

Ishita was so happy 

She has fallen for raman but is scared that her love will not be reciprocated 😕

Finally toshiji is understanding her mistakes

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Lovely updt

Loved ishra confrontation

Finally Raman took the baby in his arms

Loved the name

Naming ceremony of the baby is about to come

Want some lone moment of ishra

Send the family somewhere

Updt soon

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Waiting eagerly for ur updat3

Update soon

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waiting for next part 

venu66 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update 

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends I know I am late but kiya karoon was  stuck with some work and didn’t  have time today got sometime so thought to update. I will resume updates from Monday.

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Part 18

By the evening raman enters the  house holding shopping  bags while driver was also behind  him holding shopping bags. Bhallas and iyers were surprised. Raman ask driver to put the  bags on table and says: check it once sab poora hai. Toshi jee checks  the bag and replies: arry wah raman puttar your choice is very good. Everything is perfect. Raman gets happy listening to the praise. Seeing  iyers raman greets them and heads towards his room.

Mrs iyer looks at raman retreating figure and says: he is changed..

Toshi jee: mera puttar to best hai aik daam.

Iyers nods listening to toshijee while other side raman enters the room and finds ishita changing baby diaper he smiles looking  at them and  puts the bags at bed. Ishita looks at raman and smiles: its good you came now you handle your daughter. Looking at bags she narrow her eyes and says: whats all this??

Raman holds ashi in his arms and  says: these are for ashi

Ishita  opens the shoppers and finds lots of clothes and toys. She shook her head and says: raman whats the need of this ashi already has lots of clothes and toys. You know today mihir came and he brought gifts for ashi.

Raman looks at  ishita and says: so??

Ishita: you shouldn’t  have bought all these. Its money wasting

Raman: ashi is my daughter  meri marzi mein jitna karch karo.. you don’t interfere between father and daughter.

Ishita smiles looking at raman who was busy in playing with his daughter. Raman leaves the room with ashi while ishita was looking at the things raman has bought she find another shopper. She opens  it and finds some sarees in it. She gets happy that raman not  only shopped for ashi for  her also. she was looking at the sarees happily when raman asks from behind: do you like  them.

Ishita turns and smile at raman and says: they are so beautiful thank you raman.

Raman ruffles his  hairs and says: great.. wo.. I was shopping for ashi so I thought to buy something for you also.

Ishita eyes turn moist feeling special with raman gesture and says: thanks again raman.

Raman nods his head  and say: don’t exert yourself neelu is coming she will help you to put these clothes in cupboard. Ashi is  with her nani.

Ishita: theek hai you change your clothes.

Raman nods and goes to change  while ishita  looks at the things raman bought for  her and says: you  are so good raman. Apse to kisi ko bhi mohabbat hojayegi per mein apko kaise bataon mein apse pyaar karne lag gayi hoon don’t know how will you react to this.

Next day

It was day of  little bhalla  naming ceremony bhalla  house was decorated while raman was checking the arrangement. Soon raman and ishita were sitting holding their little daughter while pandit was performing Pooja. He asks: bachi kay mata pita kanaam bataye.

Ishita: raman kumaar bhalla and ishita raman kumaar bhalla.

Raman looks at ishita and his eyes turn glassy. He looks at his daughter and smiles. Pandit ask them to call name in baby ears three time. Raman brings little bhalla close to hisheart  and whisper in her  ears: ashi.. ashi.. ashi… baby smiles looking at her father  while raman happily declares: ashi raman kumaar  bhalla..

Every one gets happy listening to name and congratulates. Raman distributes gifts  to bhallas and  iyers making them surprised. Mr bhalla says: raman these gifts. Iski kiya zarorat thi.

Raman: gifts are the symbol of happiness and today is a happy day for me dada bhi aisa  hi kiya karty thy please accept them.

Ishita was getting happy seeing raman gelling  up with bhallas she thinks: I am so happy today murugan please make these happiness last long in this house.

Raman ask driver to take the  food and gifts and distribute  them among needy people. Iyers were getting impressed with raman. Soon fuction ended and ishita  was resting in her room with baby. She felt a knock on the door she gets  up and says:come  in. mr nd mrs iyer were  standing there. Ishita  smiles looking  at  her parents and says: amma appa why you are standing there come  inside.

They enters the room and  settle beside ishita. Mrs iyer start the conversation she says: I am happy for you ishu. You are happy with raman

Ishita smiles and says: raman is very good  amma koi bhi raman kay saath kabhi na khush ho hi nhe sakta.

Mr  iyer: I didn’t thought  he will accept you and baby wholeheartedly. Muje to aj bhi yaqeen nhe  ata.

Mrs iyer: koi itna acha kaise  ho sakta hai.

Ishita: koi nhe  hota hoga itna acha shayad per raman hain itne achy. He took time  to accept us but after he accepted he  never looked back. Raman kay liye ashi sirf unki hai.

Mrs iyer: you are very lucky ishu first you got aman and now raman.

Listening to aman name,ishita  smile vanish she  looks at her parents and says: don’t take  aman name now

Mr iyer: why kanna

Ishita: he  is a close chapter of my life  I don’t want to look into my past sach ye hai kay I am raman wife and ashi is our daughter I don’t want ashi to know ever about aman her real father  and it will be better that  aman name never come in front  of ashi.

Mrs  iyer: per aisa kiyon ishita

Ishita: that’s my final decision.

Mr iyer; you can stop us buthow  you can convince bhallas about your decision.

Ishita: I will talk to papa jee I am sure he will understand me.

Unknown to them raman was standing  near door and has  listened their conversation. He was not getting how to react. One side he was happy that ishita doesn’t want aman in ashi life but other side  another question was poping in his mind that  why ishita doesn’t want aman name  to be taken in house he knows ishita loves aman. He leaves silently.

Later at night raman enters and finds ishita  laying with close  eyes. he kisses ashi forehead and  sit at his side of  bed lost in deep thoughts. Ishita opens her eyes sensing his  presences she gets  up and finds raman lost in thoughts. She calls out his name but got  no response.

She walks towards him and settle beside him and  holds  his shoulder making raman look at ishita. Ishita worriedly looks at raman and says: why you are so lost raman does something is bothering you.

Raman nods

Ishita: kya baat hai you can share anything with me

Raman: I want some answer from you ishita

Ishita: ask anything raman..

Raman: why you want me to be ashi father why you don’t want aman as ashi father

Ishita looks on hearing his question and says:ye kaisa sawal hai

Raman: bohat asaan sawal hai ishita.

Ishita: we have decided together that you will be ashi father.

Raman: you love aman.. you were his wife. Ashi is aman daughter agar aman nhe marta to aj tum aur ashi uski hoti. I didn’t thought that I am forcing you to keep aman away from our  life while you love him.. I am wrong.

Ishita: you never forced me to remove aman from our  life. Mein khud  aman ko nhe chahti humari life mein

Raman: you are  lying you love  aman.. you were happily married with him. How can you yourself remove him. Kiya tum usy apne dil say nikaal sakti ho

Ishita looks at raman and says: happily married? Who told you this. I love him who told you this.

Raman gets shocked  listening to ishita he  looks at her and says: I didn’t get you

Ishita: I don’t  love aman.. it was not happy marriage. Not for me..she close her eyes remember the time she has spent with aman. Raman looks at  her and  hold her hand and says: but I thought you love him.

Ishita: utna pyaar kiya johar biwi karti hai apne husband  say. But he never reciprocate the same love to me. It was not love marriage raman.. meri life  koi serial ki love story type nhe thi it was reality.. a bitter reality.

Raman: bitter?? But aman to perfect tha. A perfect son perfect son in law perfect brother..

Ishita cut him and says:but  not a perfect  husband. You have always listened about aman from others kabhi mujse  nhe suna. How was aman. Wo mere  liye perfect nhe thy kabhi nhe thy.

Raman: sab kehty hai wo tumse  pyaar karta tha.

Ishita: agar uska pyaar  aisa tha to muje uska pyaar nhe chahiye. you don’tlike him. Don’t think high of aman. Usy baqion kay liye bhagwan rehne do per mere liye to wo kabhi insaan bhi nhe thy…

That’s it my dear friends I hopeyou all will enjoy reading it. Will be waiting for your comment and response don’t forget to hit like also.