Sir ko Maine nikalte waqt paagal bola unhone sunliya.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sir ko Maine nikalte waqt paagal bola unhone sunliya.
Phir Avani permanent out aur ghar par sach mein khichdi cook karna padega sab ke liye🤣
Omg we might get the ex-wife reveal today. Perfect cliffhanger for the weekend
🤣🤣
Ek or
Your Health is my wealth
🤣🤣🤣 Best .🤣I think for first two days keep udi udi then when wildness is down change the name
🤣 Or even pressure points🤣
Omg we might get the ex-wife reveal today. Perfect cliffhanger for the weekend
Your still stuck in that cliffhanger .Chill . Nothing like that. Enjoy other such good scenes.😆
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
Sir ko Maine nikalte waqt paagal bola unhone sunliya.
You have gone more crazy 🤣
He is just waiting for license🤣
Arey woh Mere fiancé ka cousin hai and humara 36 ka aakda hai Mai usko tharki wagera sab bolti hu. Darta hai woh mujhseOriginally posted by: N_sharmaa
You have gone more crazy 🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277