kaam ni karta 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
kaam ni karta 😭
heeein?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Khud Pakore khaa rahi hai aur🤬
Kya karoon... Mere liye hi toh banaya hai na... 😎
How I love pakoras.........
Its ok tu matt samajh
Ek hi galti ki thi
Par galti ki saza bhi mili
kisne?Originally posted by: OCYSTMFC276NTFYM
Kya karoon... Mere liye hi toh banaya hai na... 😎
How I love pakoras.........
Kal hi toh boli ...😑😑😑
I have to honour today...aghhh.... Mood is bad... 😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its ok tu matt samajh
it's not. you can't have that unclear convo and then say me nahi samjhi! samjhao