Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Excellent write-up! Enjoyed reading πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I agree with most of what you have written. I understand Abir's intentions for not revealing it to the family at this point as it has the potential for the family to fall apart. Even I was defending him with the same arguments yesterday with respect to Kunal and Meenu's reaction.

And then I saw today's episode!

For me, his pandering of Kuhu overshadows his every noble and well thought-out intention at this point!

Abir had no patience to hear Mishti out yesterday when she was telling him about Kuhu. Even though unintentionally, he shut her up in the worst possible way!

But he was standing like a statue today when Kuhu was badmouthing Mishti - to his face!  

The fact is, Abir loves his bro and I am not sure what exactly she has done for him or his family to earn it, but she basically has free pass from Abir to get away with anything and everything! 

And I won't be surprised if from tomorrow Kuhu starts to gloat over the fact that now she has bro wrapped around her pinky and goes on to taunt Mishti about how special her bond is with her husband that even she being his wife can't break! Do what you can!

Mishti always has to work extra hard to get things while Kuhu gets a free pass without putting much effort!

Mishti is slowly building her equation with Kunal, while somehow Kuhu is entitled to have this Gorrila-Glue bond with Abir?! Aisa kiya kya hai bhai usne?! What has she done for Abir or RVs for them to treat her like some sort of a Queen?! Every other sentence from RV family is how awesome Kuhu is!

Just like Mishti, we as viewers are also sick and tired of no accountability and no punishment for Kuhu for her actions. Forget BM, can't Abir see Kuhu is trying to usurp Mishti's rights be it mandap or holika dahan?! How long are we expected to tolerate this childish behavior in the name of insecurity and for Abir to keep pampering her?!

Just by repeating I am not a vamp does not absolve one of their galti se mistakes!!

But punishment toh door ki baat hai, Abir now will indulge her even more, because hey, if Kuhu is not well pampered, the family will break! 

Mishti can go sulk in the corner, kahan jaayegi? Shayari hai, paper cranes hai na, maan hi jayegi!

🀣🀣

I love ur posts........πŸ˜†πŸ€—

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bro proved once again she is the Queen! 

Never has to explain herself to anyone !

And she always wins!πŸ₯³

Image result for she's got power

The name is bond! Bro bond! 

Image result for fevicol ka majboot jod

The next book Abir needs to read tonight πŸ‘πŸΌ

Image result for failed as a husband

And while at it, listen to this podcast πŸ€“

And fill up his diary pages with:

Mishti, you heard him! 

And you thought your saasuma was your biggest enemy!

Image result for brother more important than wife

And the lesson we learn today is...

Image result for fake apology

and 

Image result for brother more important than wife

And tomorrow...

Mishti, please don't fall for it! 

You brofied Husband doesn't deserve it.

Image result for fake apology

🀣🀣🀣

meen123 thumbnail

Excellent write-up! Enjoyed reading πŸ‘πŸΌ

And I agree with most of what you have written. I understand Abir's intentions for not revealing it to the family at this point as it has the potential for the family to fall apart. Even I was defending him with the same arguments yesterday with respect to Kunal and Meenu's reaction.

And then I saw today's episode!

For me, his pandering of Kuhu overshadows his every noble and well thought-out intention at this point!

Abir had no patience to hear Mishti out yesterday when she was telling him about Kuhu. Even though unintentionally, he shut her up in the worst possible way!

But he was standing like a statue today when Kuhu was badmouthing Mishti - to his face!  

The fact is, Abir loves his bro and I am not sure what exactly she has done for him or his family to earn it, but she basically has free pass from Abir to get away with anything and everything! 

And I won't be surprised if from tomorrow Kuhu starts to gloat over the fact that now she has bro wrapped around her pinky and goes on to taunt Mishti about how special her bond is with her husband that even she being his wife can't break! Do what you can!

Mishti always has to work extra hard to get things while Kuhu gets a free pass without putting much effort!

Mishti is slowly building her equation with Kunal, while somehow Kuhu is entitled to have this Gorrila-Glue bond with Abir?! Aisa kiya kya hai bhai usne?! What has she done for Abir or RVs for them to treat her like some sort of a Queen?! Every other sentence from RV family is how awesome Kuhu is!

Just like Mishti, we as viewers are also sick and tired of no accountability and no punishment for Kuhu for her actions. Forget BM, can't Abir see Kuhu is trying to usurp Mishti's rights be it mandap or holika dahan?! How long are we expected to tolerate this childish behavior in the name of insecurity and for Abir to keep pampering her?!

Just by repeating I am not a vamp does not absolve one of their galti se mistakes!!

But punishment toh door ki baat hai, Abir now will indulge her even more, because hey, if Kuhu is not well pampered, the family will break! 

Mishti can go sulk in the corner, kahan jaayegi? Shayari hai, paper cranes hai na, maan hi jayegi!

see hell I love abir but frankly I'm not surprised by this behaviour..I can't tell you why exactly though....

Kunal made an effort to do something just for them as couple but no kuhu wanted to do mahashivratri pooja... priorities againπŸ€”

I had felt kuhu had come into her own doing her business and stuff but pata I fir se kya hua hai

dramacrazy12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yep, it is me. I drop in once in a while to read all the great insights.

It was great to see you here again after ages.

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Cool, I wish I had the energy left in me to think about what next or why who did what when how!

Until and unless Abir is cured of his diseased relationship with his bro, I can't enjoy this show!

All can go take a hike!

Abir can go disappear for all I care!

Mishti should go to her friend in Mumbai for sometime and take a break from everyone and think about her future and whether she wants to continue being the wife of a husband who only approves of her as long as she keeps his bro happy!

And Abir and RV bhakts should think of making a mega temple in the house and drink charnamrit everyday!

BOLD : OMG pali🀣🀣

meen123 thumbnail

Cool, I wish I had the energy left in me to think about what next or why who did what when how!

Until and unless Abir is cured of his diseased relationship with his bro, I can't enjoy this show!

All can go take a hike!

Abir can go disappear for all I care!

Mishti should go to her friend in Mumbai for sometime and take a break from everyone and think about her future and whether she wants to continue being the wife of a husband who only approves of her as long as she keeps his bro happy!

And Abir and RV bhakts should think of making a mega temple in the house and drink charnamrit everyday!

Pali

Shaant priye shaant

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Oh god pali..after reading this, i felt i have written this post.. U poured my feelings  in this beautiful post .  Want to bold, highlight every single sentence of urs  β€οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘

Piya πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you dear! I guess frustration has the same language...πŸ€—