Yep, it is me. I drop in once in a while to read all the great insights.
It was great to see you here again after ages.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Yep, it is me. I drop in once in a while to read all the great insights.
It was great to see you here again after ages.
Originally posted by: SheThought
Cool, I wish I had the energy left in me to think about what next or why who did what when how!
Until and unless Abir is cured of his diseased relationship with his bro, I can't enjoy this show!
All can go take a hike!
Abir can go disappear for all I care!
Mishti should go to her friend in Mumbai for sometime and take a break from everyone and think about her future and whether she wants to continue being the wife of a husband who only approves of her as long as she keeps his bro happy!
And Abir and RV bhakts should think of making a mega temple in the house and drink charnamrit everyday!
BOLD : OMG pali🤣🤣
PaliOriginally posted by: SheThought
Cool, I wish I had the energy left in me to think about what next or why who did what when how!
Until and unless Abir is cured of his diseased relationship with his bro, I can't enjoy this show!
All can go take a hike!
Abir can go disappear for all I care!
Mishti should go to her friend in Mumbai for sometime and take a break from everyone and think about her future and whether she wants to continue being the wife of a husband who only approves of her as long as she keeps his bro happy!
And Abir and RV bhakts should think of making a mega temple in the house and drink charnamrit everyday!
Shaant priye shaant
Originally posted by: piyasingh
Oh god pali..after reading this, i felt i have written this post.. U poured my feelings in this beautiful post . Want to bold, highlight every single sentence of urs ❤️👍🏼🤗👏
Piya 🤗🤗
Thank you dear! I guess frustration has the same language...🤗