Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How interesting😆
Very scary TBH! Nature is giving signs and we giving no heed, still!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How interesting😆
Very scary TBH! Nature is giving signs and we giving no heed, still!
Yeah .. sadly... Sanjay swaraj played that role...🤣
@Alexia Di- Have we ever heard about KZK2???🤣
Originally posted by: UX2E4TIB4YILKRZP
Yeah .. sadly... Sanjay swaraj played that role...🤣
@Alexia Di- Have we ever heard about KZK2???🤣
That character danced so funnily on that song! 🤣
🤣
I watched beginning two episodes. After that, left.
Only to enter when Rishabh Bajaj came...
Now sticking there due to him only...😎
Originally posted by: LO4X4BIEWEBXD2NL
🤣
I watched beginning two episodes. After that, left.
Only to enter when Rishabh Bajaj came...
Now sticking there due to him only...😎
Ah! You look for that dance clip on Insta or something! 🤣
I don't have Insta currently... Wait... Tomorrow I will snatch Farhan's mobile and see from his Insta account...😎
Originally posted by: EGKXFQX7RE3H2EZ2
I don't have Insta currently... Wait... Tomorrow I will snatch Farhan's mobile and see from his Insta account...😎
You got a back up insta. 🤣
https://twitter.com/TanjinKhan3/status/1238147898304389120
who are they? really?
we are in relief because we didn't have to tolerate her and then there are people like this! 😲