Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Roshogulla jaise?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know
Main bhi jab Goldie thi it was new to me
But then I know how most of the things work now
Second AT jiski admin hun
Great 👍🏼
😎Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Great 👍🏼
Haaye
Ab toh dekhna padega
Most adorable episode till date😳 and a mini free episode😆
Yes I guess😆Originally posted by: Poorabhforever
Kaise hai aj ka episode??
But i think we have interacted in silsila forum if you remember????
Mini-less episode. Im just loving how sweet annirudh is to bondita and her mom. He is an angel
🤣Originally posted by: bhshre95
Most adorable episode till date😳 and a mini free episode😆