From the BTS pictures, it's almost confirmed that Bajju's landed in Kolkata. They might make an entry in the party.
Please please please, I don't want P and others ka dance infront of Bajju. Itna toh reham kar do CVs🙏🙏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
From the BTS pictures, it's almost confirmed that Bajju's landed in Kolkata. They might make an entry in the party.
Please please please, I don't want P and others ka dance infront of Bajju. Itna toh reham kar do CVs🙏🙏
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
From the BTS pictures, it's almost confirmed that Bajju's landed in Kolkata. They might make an entry in the party.
Please please please, I don't want P and others ka dance infront of Bajju. Itna toh reham kar do CVs🙏🙏
Yes...
Hoping for dhamakedar entry of our Rishabh Bajaj...😎
I just saw the pictures of the crew they all are wearing masks and taking all precautions 👍🏼
God knows... Durga Puja ke Baad valentine's day 🤣CVs can do anything...🤣
I hope in party his entry shocked Basu Sharma's and every one of us 😳
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I hope in party his entry shocked Basu Sharma's and every one of us 😳
Aapke mooh mein ghee and shakkar... Muaah...😍😘😘😘
🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
Guys who is Samira? Wikipedia says Rishabh Bajaj is former husband of Samira? Is Samira the new Menka?????
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Guys who is Samira? Wikipedia says Rishabh Bajaj is former husband of Samira? Is Samira the new Menka?????
I was asking the same a week ago.
God knows ...aybe it's Samira only... No Menka...😕
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I was asking the same a week ago.
God knows ...aybe it's Samira only... No Menka...😕
Ughhhh what is happening! I hope she comes soon😏