Baby 🤗 I loved them all 🤗
🤗 Loved the third & fourth gif. So amazing
Kaise seekha yea sab kaise kaise kaise mujhe bhi seekhni hai sikhao mujhe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Baby 🤗 I loved them all 🤗
🤗 Loved the third & fourth gif. So amazing
Kaise seekha yea sab kaise kaise kaise mujhe bhi seekhni hai sikhao mujhe


Bajaj Reaction gifs X 2
10.03.20


Oppo What amazing gifs.
You have improved so much I am so proud of you 😘
I want more PreRish gifs and edits. 😎
Epi 11.3.20
Gif

Bonus
Just both their smiles


❤
Epi 12.03.20
Smirk ♥️ #BajRag
PreRish
Ps tried something new. Aka text duration. ^
Non animated










Requested by Piu di (manzilmukul)