Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
What if he is involved in something like he is juvenile... Like he did punish his relative who tried harming he m for money and he was punished d for that... If not juvenile but what if he is punished legally for that...
Being a juvenile is not a crime but he can't be a juvenile as his parents died when he was eighteen and left him with a lot of money and house he may have been to jail and has served his term or he was a playboy and his lifestyle may have had an adverse affect on a girl she would have died and her relative is after him to seek revenge.
Hum logo me kya kya socha ki mini Patti karegi Neil ka and all but mini me bhav bhi nahi diya.... 🤣yen. Hai pb....
Yes and even realized that Neil has fallen for mini when he saw him up that early😆more than mini he was happy after listening to him.
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Hum logo me kya kya socha ki mini Patti karegi Neil ka and all but mini me bhav bhi nahi diya.... 🤣yen. Hai pb....
🤣 right Neil ki backstory ke baare mein bhi kya kya soch rahe hain end mein ye na ho that he was friendzoned by someone😆 this will be khoda pahaad nikla chuha.
I think his past is similar to mini when he said to the milkman wo nahi samjhegi to kaun samjhegi
Originally posted by: Priya204
Being a juvenile is not a crime but he can't be a juvenile as his parents died when he was eighteen and left him with a lot of money and house he may have been to jail and has served his term or he was a playboy and his lifestyle may have had an adverse affect on a girl she would have died and her relative is after him to seek revenge.
No yaar not girl involved.. I can't take it...
Bit yes may be he saved a girl from a mishap but wo phas gaya....
I'm dead.... Mineil will. Make me more crazy....
Why I feel kinda Neil me pi hai... Look at the first pic....
Originally posted by: Priya204
🤣 right Neil ki backstory ke baare mein bhi kya kya soch rahe hain end mein ye na ho that he was friendzoned by someone😆 this will be khoda pahaad nikla chuha.
I think his past is similar to mini when he said to the milkman wo nahi samjhegi to kaun samjhegi
@bold.. 🤣🤣
Mickey yaad aa gaya... Kaise hs ko chidata tha ki babes friend zone na karde... 🤣
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277