Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I want Bajajto smoke hi cigar while making an entry.
I don't think now he will be showing smoking cigar
They are changing his overall image 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I want Bajajto smoke hi cigar while making an entry.
I don't think now he will be showing smoking cigar
They are changing his overall image 😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Are to prena ne unke naam rakhi hogi 😆
Ya mujhe hi kuch zada lag raha hain
Mujhe bhi same lag rha hai...
Hum dono hi pagal ho gye hain...😆
Thank you! Yayy... looks like he's in kolkata
🤣🤣. Pagal to yeh season Bajaj fan aur ksg fan already hain 🤣
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Thank you! Yayy... looks like he's in kolkata
Don't expect much shooting different bhi ho sati hain birthday cake cutting saath main 😆
because the girl who posted said it's today uff rotlu 🤷🤦♀️how do we know that the bts is of today and not of yesterday or day before yesterday.
Will believe it when i see it in the serial.😢😭
Btw guys check Bajaj AT for Cast & Karan celebrating Parth's bday
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Don't expect much shooting different bhi ho sati hain birthday cake cutting saath main 😆
I also don't think it's of shooting and all ... ye bid badha k chorr diya hoga usne ..but usne khud black saree kyu pehna h ?? Wo bhi jayegi party mein
Party mein aag lage aur Bajaj phir se shirtless ho jaaye☺️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Don't expect much shooting different bhi ho sati hain birthday cake cutting saath main 😆
Earth calling. You are right. London vaise bhi Killick Nixon mein hai🤣
Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover
I also don't think it's of shooting and all ... ye bid badha k chorr diya hoga usne ..but usne khud black saree kyu pehna h ?? Wo bhi jayegi party mein
Pata nahi I just don't want to expect anything bas 😆