Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Actually, no, Jyo. Most of the BB/MSK viewers I know in real life are non SM non shippers but regular viewers and they feel like Siddharth led her on and he could have done everything from not forbidding her from being with other men to not being in such close proximity at night. So, many do feel that Sana was Siddharthā€™s 4.5 month affair and timepass in the house and that her emotions were played with sorry to say. There is more they say, but I desist from writing it here. Suffice to say his name is not doing too well in all of this. 

I agree Uma even non shippers are blaming Sid here and thatā€™s why I m saying he is being defamed! I still donā€™t believe or agree that any channel can have any contract where they can use an actorā€™s name like this without his consent 

mar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well i believe the contract was signed dec itself that she will do any and every show exclusively fr colors only or else she will hv to face legal issues ..Then when msk was offered she was contract bound already and had to sign it ...Colors had the swayambar show in mind long back and trapped sana into it smartly over months ..

This is so convincing Jyo ... They all had to sign revised contracts at the time of extention of the show right ..Can both the things be connected? Her revised contract could be for a year with revised prof fees ?

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Reading abt sana in msk. Her posts and behaviour. She is behaving as if she is already engaged. 

U know how ppl are in relationships. still they hang  out , be close to other ppl, their friends. They aren't conscious of  going out ,partying with other ppl . 

I dont see sana doing any of this. 

This is serious on some another level . And it's not just cos of show. She can parry with other bb contestants right. Has she done that part fro  meeting with bagga. No

From what I have understood of sid. Sid must have communicated somewhere off cameras that he will peruse  this relation only if marriage and settling down is the ultimate goal. Dont think sid has any time now for casual timepass relationship. That's why u heard all these pati talks in last weeks from sana . 

Sid is also working double hard to ensure this time marriage happens. 

And he will confess or make it in public whenever something official happens.  

Even parents r heavily involved so it's all very serious . 

The only thing they have to maintain is work life balance. Once that is sorted, I dont see any roadblocks . 

Yes sana loves sid and sid loves sana. But sana doing all this is another way to impress and  charm sid . That wo sirf usi ki hai aur rahegi .

The way things r going, some big news can come anytime . a month ,a quarter , a year  . 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Actually, no, Jyo. Most of the BB/MSK viewers I know in real life are non SM non shippers but regular viewers and they feel like Siddharth led her on and he could have done everything from not forbidding her from being with other men to not being in such close proximity at night. So, many do feel that Sana was Siddharthā€™s 4.5 month affair and timepass in the house and that her emotions were played with sorry to say. There is more they say, but I desist from writing it here. Suffice to say his name is not doing too well in all of this. 

Uma u r talking about the mango people ..i m talking about industry people and media who matters more ..u hv someone like madhu who says sid care fr her as friend..so on papers thats the general perspective thats being present ..

Coming to mango people they will b divided which we see on social media too ..half will feel sid used her fr 4.5 months and other half will feel sana played game and now doing shaadi ..and there will b other section who will feel both use sidnaaz tag fr monetary gains ..then few will b like us who will believe sidnaaz is real and channel played dirty ..

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Sana was the only "Saga" Sid had in that Mad House....And InshaAllah for whole Life !! 
https://twitter.com/tweety7427/status/1237639708605218817?s=20

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I agree Uma even non shippers are blaming Sid here and thatā€™s why I m saying he is being defamed! I still donā€™t believe or agree that any channel can have any contract where they can use an actorā€™s name like this without his consent 

Yes. There would be some consent or some sort of contract involved too. His name is taken everywhere, his tee shirt is tugged in... this is not childā€™s play. Ofcourse actors are bound by a general contract for a year when they sign on for BB and the extra months are them attending events and shows on tv and stage etc. But MSK is a different show altogether and there would have been some sort of agreement to rope Siddharthā€™s presence into it- now how far is required of his involvement etc that they alone would know. 

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh

chāƱd bhÄ« hairān dariyā bhÄ« pareshānÄ« meiƱ hai 

aks kis kā hai ki itnī raushnī paanī meiƱ hai

nayyā bāƱdho nadī kināre sakhī

chāƱd bairāg raat tyaag lage

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Well Sid mostly played naughty with his legs under quilt than his hands šŸ˜†..hands were mostly used to hold her hand tightly ..legs were used to mark his territory even without making anyone doubt about whats going on šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†

Yes sid is super sneaky and smart. šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜†

But yes applaud his presence of mind. He was conscious of cameras  . And his control got this relation a kind of respect which no other couple in bigg boss history got. 

Never were sidnaaz reprimanded for closeness.  Varna in almost every season a couple is reprimanded whenever they got too close. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

If it wasnā€™t planned then why would sana use Sidā€™s t-shirt? She is being rebel in many ways and she could have been rebel here too by not using his t-shirts or when jay took his name she could have easily told no I donā€™t love him!  Sana took his name for two weeks and channel didnā€™t stop her and played along and if channel was against then why was Sid and Sanaā€™s performance bit on mirchi awards were telecasted/highlighted?  

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Reading abt sana in msk. Her posts and behaviour. She is behaving as if she is already engaged. 

U know how ppl are in relationships. still they hang  out , be close to other ppl, their friends. They aren't conscious of  going out ,partying with other ppl . 

I dont see sana doing any of this. 

This is serious on some another level . And it's not just cos of show. She can parry with other bb contestants right. Has she done that part fro  meeting with bagga. No

From what I have understood of sid. Sid must have communicated somewhere off cameras that he will peruse  this relation only if marriage and settling down is the ultimate goal. Dont think sid has any time now for casual timepass relationship. That's why u heard all these pati talks in last weeks from sana . 

Sid is also working double hard to ensure this time marriage happens. 

And he will confess or make it in public whenever something official happens.  

Even parents r heavily involved so it's all very serious . 

The only thing they have to maintain is work life balance. Once that is sorted, I dont see any roadblocks . 

Yes sana loves sid and sid loves sana. But sana doing all this is another way to impress and  charm sid . That wo sirf usi ki hai aur rahegi .

The way things r going, some big news can come anytime . a month ,a quarter , a year  . 

Exactly ..her body language is more of a woman here who is already engaged and so trying to b all matured and reserved bec outside her fiance is watching her šŸ˜†..thats the vibe sana gives on the show these days ..

This holi epi of msk was quite a eye opener fr me ..she was not this level reserved even inside bb house when sid was present ..in msk its something else especially last holi epi ..no boy too took initiative to put colors on her as if they already knows it šŸ˜†