Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

After watching few episodes again. I noticed one thing that Asim never said sidnaaz relationship about being one sided or showed any concern about it.  Like Madhurima , Rashmi used to show concern ki kahi Sana hurt na ho jaye, Paras called it timepass from Sid's side. Shefali also said ki waisa pyar nahi hai. Baccho wala pyar karta hai sid. Even once arti said the same but we know why she did.

But Asim never said anything. It looks as if he knew  that sid is equally interested.

Do u guys think the same

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

he must be definately be knowing i agree what you are saying .but i feel there is some pressure ehich i guess both shehnaaz and sid are having which is stoppingg them to make things clear........

pressure is Sana signing the show! But even there Sana could have been warned by Sid as well not to take his name! Why did he give her his t-shirt?? 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Deleted.  What was in it?? 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepooo

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Arre nhi i think its negative PR yr 

People are jealous of their hype 

Dono k kurkure add 2M views criss kr chuke h

Mtlb colors dumb hai no doubt 

Ofcourse it is dumbasses cooking up phone tales. Pagal hai kya Siddharth? Phone IVs my foot! He wonā€™t give another IV of any kind to the ones he has already given. Who are these losers fooling? Hum toh ye jhoot nahi khareedne wale. 

Kabootarkiaankh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

chāƱd meƱ tÅ« nazar aayā thā mujhe

maiƱ ne mahtāb nahīƱ dekhā thā

be-sabab muskurā rahā hai chāƱd 

koī sāzish chhupā rahā hai chāƱd

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hello. Spotboye? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. India Forum? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. Red FM? Haan Friend hai.

Hello. All Delhi gals and boys. Haan Friend hai friend hai friend hai šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Haan friend hain aur humesha rahenge. Shaadi ke baad bhi friends rahenge. Bacche hone ke baad bhi friends rahenge. 50 yrs ke baad bhi friends rahenge. Lol ! Bed Friends forever 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

Rashami has done 2nd lead in &Tv too and she was a vamp there and even here as well I think she is taking the main vamp role and naagin is a brand! But like I said no contract gives permission to defame someone is all I can say that too on a national tv! PH abd channel can give interviews about that actor that how bad or unprofessional he was but not use his name to put him down! And if that was the case then Sanaā€™s restrictions should have been higher and Sid couldnā€™t have met her on Monday! I mean it doesnā€™t connect as I still feel the show was conceptualised only after the 2week extension was cancelled and they wanted to encash the timings and contestants! I still think that as per rumour Sid was offered too as his name was tagged with all girls in the house and Paras and Asim were the next choice !  I still feel the name taking is with consent and not out of vengeance, if out of vengeance then how come no media is quoting about Sidā€™s name being dragged in the show or not even once he was questioned? All he is told is Sana loves you but what is it from

Your side? 

Ashima what looks defame to us may not look defame fr those who r not fans bec here sid is not shown villain if u look at it as a non shipper..here its shown sana is in one sided love but sid only see her as friend ...so noone is villain here ...we shippers see it that way bec we hv analysed every sidnaaz moment very deeply but not all does that ..

Defame is something like if it was told sid cheated on her with another girl etc etc ..then sid can raise his voice ..in fact paras was defamed if u see when akansha was dragged ,yet he could do nothing bec he was contract bound..

Media r sort of PRs too who r indirectly promoting the whole narrative set by colors ..dint u see how media operates right fm bb days and how articles were made based on bb promos etc ...

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh

be-sabab muskurā rahā hai chāƱd 

koī sāzish chhupā rahā hai chāƱd

mujhe ye zid hai kabhÄ« chāƱd ko asiir karÅ«Ć±

so ab ke jhiil meƱ ik dā.era banānā hai