🤣 However PB people love such tracks right .Kind of social cause
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
🤣 However PB people love such tracks right .Kind of social cause
Omg! I just noticed i missed my lunch break......over hone ko aaya maine kuch khaya hi nahi🤣
Dangerous hote ja rahe hain mineil meri health ke liye🤣
hawww khalo kuch 🤣Originally posted by: anjali0111
Omg! I just noticed i missed my lunch break......over hone ko aaya maine kuch khaya hi nahi🤣
Dangerous hote ja rahe hain mineil meri health ke liye🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Omg! I just noticed i missed my lunch break......over hone ko aaya maine kuch khaya hi nahi🤣
Dangerous hote ja rahe hain mineil meri health ke liye🤣
🤣Happened to me .Go have it and wait for episode🤣
Red srj ka fav color hai kya
Bahut kapde pehenta hai red shade mein
White and blue 😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Same here
I again watched yesterday episode and i am sitting in office🤣
Humara kuch nahi ho sakta... 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
🤣As usual at 8.30 and later it's going to be still 30 minutes longer😆 PB will be at 9
Wahi to... 9 Tak wait Karna padega...
Mineil ne mujhe paagal kardia, Maine apne fiancé ko Neil boldia aaj galti se . 😂😂😂
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277