Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 83

Posted: 4 years ago

Omg! So Teasing and Interesting

Continue Soon

Thanks for the PM

Teaser

Areh yaar abhi toh sab theek hone laga tha and ab yeh...

am sure there is something behind this whole fiasco...hope Ishita doesn't lose her hope after this incident...

Continue Soon

Interesting teaser 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Such a disgusting creature shagun is 

And what the hell is wrong with Raman what he is doing with her. 

If possible cut short this shagun drama 

Continue soon

It’s a request, pls don’t let Shagun create misunderstanding n separate them! Don’t want Shagun to spoil everything n Raman misunderstands her!Pls update soon! 

Part 24 

Fabulous Part 

Raman realizes before in the past no one cared as much as Ishita

cares for him

she got Tai to stay with Raman cook and take care of him

Raman and Ishita spoke everyday , while his relation with Ruhi too

was blooming

Shagun now wants to threaten the happiness of Raman and Ishita's

A Shocking Teaser

Shagun is out to destroy Ishita's happiness

I wonder what she did to Raman

Teasing teaser 

Update soon 

Author's note-wishing all my lovely readers a very happy holi.enjoy the part.

PART 25

Ishita was calling Raman again and again ,and finally someone picked the call.

Ishita-finally aapne phone uthaya,Kahan hai aap ,raman.i have a surprise for u,she was saying smiling when she heard,surprise toh mere paas bhi hai tumhare liye.

Ishita got confused for a second and then said-shagun tum??

Shagun-wow,kitni achche se meri awaaz pehchanti ho tum .she said making Ishita shocked .

Ishita-shagun,what u r doing with Raman,unka phone tumhare paas kyun hai,aur Raman Kahan hai??she asked in a worried tone.

Shagun-maza aa raha hai tumhe aise pareshan dekh Kar.maine kaha tha naa ,Raman aur ruhi mere hai aur main jab chahun unhe tumse chin sakti hoon.she smirked.

Ishita-just shut up and tell me where is raman.aur agar tumne koi ghatiya khel khela hoga,then trust me ,I will kill u ,shagun.she said in anger.

Shagun-maine kuch nahi Kiya,Raman khud aaya hai,mere Ghar, mere bedroom mein hai,nashe mein dhutt,begging me,she was saying when Ishita said-kitni ghatiya ho tum ,shagun.u r married ,Kya kar rahi ho tum Raman ke saath.

Shagun-main nahi kar rahi,he is doing .come and see,agar himmat hai toh .she said and hung up the call smirking.

Ishita was shocked hearing that Raman is with shagun,that too in her bedroom.though she trust Raman fully but can't trust shagun.she ran out of the airport and took a cab to shagun's house.

Ishita was going impatiently towards shagun's house while her mind was constantly thinking what Raman was doing there.sge thought to call her in laws to know if anything happened but stopped seeing the time.

Ishita-its eleven,they must be sleeping.main khud hi jaa Kar dekhti hoon,but Raman wahan kyun hai.she was thinking and told the driver to fasten the speed praying her almighty to keep her Raman safe.

After half an hour,Ishita reached shagun's mansion and was going inside but the watchman stopped her.

Shagun saw her and signalled the watchman toh get her in.ishita saw shagun,she was sipping wine .she walked inside angrily to the mansion and then upstairs to her bedroom asking the help.

Ishita entered the room and saw Raman was on the floor fully drunk murmuring something while shagun was standing in a corner in ashok's arms.

Ishita ran to raman and held him.

Ishita-raman,Raman,aap yahan Kya kar rahen hai?Raman aankhen kholiye,she said shaking him and could hear him saying,shagun please.

Ishita look at shagun and asked-kya Kiya tumne Raman ke saath??

Shagun-maine kuch nahi Kiya,woh khud aaya yahan.maine toh bas usse sambhala nahi.tabhi ro raha hai mere liye,bahut pyaar joh karta hai mujhse.reh nahi paa raha mere bina,issliye apne pyaar ki bheekh maangne aaya tha. She said and ashgun laughed shamelessly.

Ishita-i know what u r saying is not true,I will find the truth and trust me,then I will not leave u.shw said and held Raman tight in her arms. She took him out of the mansion while he was just murmuring,shagun please,please shagun.

With great difficulty ,Ishita took Raman to the cab and then they went to their house.ishita was just trying to hold him while he was crying in his drunken state and was saying,please shagun.

Ishita wasn't understanding what went wrong but hearing shagun's name from his mouth was making her heart bleed.

After an hour,they reached home .Ishita paid the fare and took Raman to their house.she open the door with keys not wanting his parent to see him like this .she made Raman sleep on the bed,she removed his shoes and socks while he was still crying taking shagun's name ,breaking her control.she ran to the washroom and burst into tears.she cried loudly not able to handle the pain she was going through .the pain of seeing Raman in shagun's room and crying for her.though she wanted to believe that there is more to the story but wasn't in sense to think something rational.all she could remember was him crying for her,almost begging for her.

She hide her face in her palm and said crying-kyun Raman kyun,Kya ho gaya aisa,ki aap uske liye itna tadap rahe hai.sab kuch thik chal raha tha hamare beech,I was thinking that very soon ,we will together in every sense,toh aakhir Kya ho gaya aisa ki aap aise badal gaye.kya hua Raman,ki aap uss shagun ke pass chale gaye .aakhir Kya ho gaya iss ek hafte mein .she said and start thinking about the happenings of last week.

Flashback

Ishita was happily arranging the room for raman's arrival when her phone beep.she saw a mail notification and start reading it.she got happy reading it but next moment she got sad.she thought for a while and then called Raman.

He picked her call and said-bas nikalne wala hoon,he was saying when Ishita said-kuch bolna tha.

Raman stop in mid and said-haan bolo .

Ishita-ek medical conference hai,jisme mera research work read hone wala hai aur shayad appreciate bhi hoga.she said making Raman happy.

Raman-thats so good, congratulations.

Ishita-thank u,she said meekly.

Raman-arent u happy about it??

Ishita-i am,but conference Chennai mein hai issliye mujhe ek week ke liye Chennai jaana hoga .she said making his face fell too.

Raman -ok,main aa jaata hoon,phir chale jaana.

Ishita-nahi,I have to leave as soon as possible.shayaad hum naa mil paaye.

Raman-toh Kya hua,tum jab wapas aaogi tab mil lenge.itni badi opportunity hai,ur hard work is about to pay out.go grab the opportunity.

Ishita-aapko bura nahi lagega,main nahi rahungi jab aap aayenge.

Raman-not a big deal ishita.bahut badi opportunity hai,tum jao .

Ishita-sachchi,u will be fine.

Raman-absolutely.mera kaam important hai toh tumhara bhi utna hi important hai.sabko bata do aur jao,I will be home till evening.

Ishita-ok,thank u Raman for understanding me.

Raman-thats what life partners do.congratulations again.

Ishita-thank u.

Raman-now I will be waiting for u.he said and both hung up the call .

After that Ishita went to Chennai after taking everyone's permission.raman came back in the evening.

Next day,Ishita read her paper work and got appreciated.she was very happy,she called and told everyone about it.slowly time start passing,at first ishra were talking everyday but slowly their talk lessen.raman was always seemed tensed but whenever she asked him,he said it's about business.ishita too didn't thought too much as she was busy in her conference.

Tonight,she came back and was calling Raman to surprise him but got shocked hearing shagun.

Flashback end

Ishita-kya ho gaya iss ek week mein ,ki Raman phir se shagun ke paas chale gaye.kahin shagun ne apni adayein dikha kar unhe seduce toh nahi Kiya.but Raman toh bahut loyal hai.but shagun se loyal the, tujhse nahi,coz he loved her,not u. Mujhe shagun ko challenge karna hi nahi chahiye tha .ab agar Raman ne mujhe chod diya toh main toh mar hi jaaungi ,nahi jee paaungi.itne saal se unse pyaar karti hoon ,but kisi tarah jee rahi thi.iss tarah unko paa Kar kho dungi toh nahi jee paaungi,mar hi jaaungi .please Raman,mere saath aisa mat kijiyega.please don't leave me .she was saying and crying and don't know when she slept lost in her thoughts.

Next morning,Raman got up with a heavy head.he held his head and look around.

Raman-yeh toh mera kamra hai,main yahan kaise aaya. Main toh shagun ke Ghar mein tha.papa laaye Kya mujhe yahan.he thought and went outside only to know from neelu that Mr and Mrs bhalla has gone out for some puja with ruhi.

Raman called his father and Mr bhalla said-we have arranged a puja so that everything will be fine.

Raman-but we have to ,he was saying when Mr bhalla said-dont worry,we will reach there on time.saying so he hung up the call.

Raman-papa nahi laaye,toh kaun laaya mujhe,he went to washroom thinking and got shocked seeing Ishita sitting on the floor.

Raman went to her and said-ishita,Ishita,tum yahan Kya kar rahi ho ??get up ,he said shaking Ishita and she wake up .

Raman-tum yahan Kya kar rahi ho??

Ishita remembered how he was crying for shagun and got angry.she get up and said-aapse Matlab,aap jaiye apni shagun ke paas.she said making him realise that she took him from there.

Raman-ishita,suno toh.he said holding her hand .

Ishita -just go to her,she said pushing him and lost her balanced.she was about to fall when he held her .he hold the knob to balance them and it got switched on making them wet.

He was looking at her and so was she,his hand was on her waist while her hand was on his shirt ,both were looking at each other while cold water was wetting them.he pulled her closer and make her stand very close to him.she was just looking at him when he caressed her cheek.she closed her eyes feeling his touch ,when she remembered his last night condition.her reaction changed and she jerked his hand.

Raman hold her again and she said-let me go ,Raman.

Raman-i can explain,Ishita .he said and she turned to him in anger.

Ishita-toh bataiye ,Raman.bataiye mujhe,kyunki main nahi jaanti,nahi jaanti ki Kya hai usme joh aap aaj bhi itna pyaar karte hai usse.kya hai usme joh aaj bhi aap kisi aur ke baare mein nahi soch paate.main biwi hoon aapki Raman,aap kyun the uske paas.uske liye ro rahe the,u were begging her,kyun aisa kar rahe the,tell me,please answer me.she said almost crying when he hugged her tight and said-i am sorry,I know u must be hurt seeing me with her,but cheezein waise nahi hai jaisa tum soch rahi ho.

Ishita-main soch hi nahi paa rahi hoon ,raman.mujhe laga tha,hum mein kuch hai,shagun nahi hai hamare beech,aapke dil mein.but I was wrong,I was just so wrong.

Raman-its not about shagun,it's about ruhi .he said making Ishita shocked.

Ishita break the hug hearing him and look at him when he said-she is taking away my baby,again.he said while his eyes got filled saying so.

Ishita-ruhi,kaise.kya hua,tell me everything.she said and Raman said-baahar chalo.

Both went out and sat on the bed.

Ishita-kya hua hai??

Raman-jab shagun four month pregnant thi,toh uski haalat bahut kharab ho gayi thi .the baby wasn't growing and shagun was literally dying .toh shagun ko bachane ke liye ,we have to opt for abortion.trust me Ishita,it was the most difficult choice to make.i have to choose to kill my baby,but with heavy heart,Maine unn abortion papers par sign Kar diya ,but inside I was dying .he said making Ishita remember the incident.

Ishita-haan toh??

Raman-main bahut roya tha,bhagwaan se bahut minnat ki,mere bachche ko bacha le.aur shayad Meri prayer se,yaa pata nahi kaise,but sab thik ho gaya.shagun bhi thik ho gayi,Meri ruhi bhi grow karne lagi.

Ishita-toh,whats now??

Raman-shagun ne woh abortion papers court mein jama Kiya hai,that I never wanted ruhi ,issliye usse ruhi ki custudy mil jaaye.

Ishita-aapne court ko sach nahi bataya??

Raman-bataya,but prove nahi kar paaya.hospital records mein aisi koi baat nahi likhi hai.i think they have tampared the records.toh ab main prove nahi kar paa raha that I love my ruhi,I never wanted to abort her .aur agar main prove nahi kar paaya,toh court Meri ruhi ki custudy shagun ko de dega .and u know what's the worst thing,ruhi bhi mujhse baat nahi kar rahi .she thinks her papa never loved her.ruhi mujhse dur jaa rahi hai Ishita and I can't save her .he said and burst into tears while Ishita hugged him to console her.

Ishita-itna kuch ho gaya,aapne mujhe kuch kyun nahi bataya??

Raman-tum busy thi,moreover what u can do in this,I was trying every mean to stop all this.teen din se lagatar court hearing ho rahi hai,aaj usse ruhi ki custudy mil jayegi.kal raat,jab kuch option nahi sujha,I thought to go to shagun and plead,almost beg to her,ki please shagun,Meri beti mujhe wapas Kar do.i know ,yeh Meri haar hai uske saamne but apni beti ke liye main kuch bhi Kar sakta hoon,shagun ke pairon mein gir bhi sakta hoon.he cried.

Ishita-stop crying,raman.hum apni ruhi ko kahin nahi jaane denge.

Raman look at her and said-tum kuch Kar sakti ho??

Ishita-trust me,ruhi kahin nahi jayegi.

Raman-please save her,Ishita .main mar jaaunga agar ruhi mujhse alag ho gayi .Meri bachchi mujhse baat nahi kar rahi.he cried.

She kissed his hair and said-sab thik ho jayega,ready ho jaiye .aaj shagun ko haarna hai.she said wiping his tears.

After an hour,Raman got ready and Ishita said-aap court pahunchiye,main aadhe ghante mein aa rahi hoon.

Raman-but aaj verdict ,

Ishita cut him and said-trust me,verdict hamare favour mein hoga  .

Raman nodded and went .

In court,Raman was sitting with his parent all worried while ruhi was sitting in the corner chair not even looking at raman.raman was trying to talk to her but she was avoiding him making ashgun happy .

Shagun's lawyer-ur honour,pura case aaine ki tarah saaf hai.mr bhalla never wanted this baby,tabhi unhone paida hone ke baad bhi ruhi ko time nahi diya .her mother wants the custudy ,aap please baby ruhi ki custudy Mrs shagun Khanna ko de dijiye.

Judge nodded and was about to give the judgement when Ishita entered the court and said-sorry to interrupt ,but I wanna say something before ur judgement ,ur honour .

Judge-joh bhi kehna hai witness box mein aa Kar kahiye.

Ishita walked into the witness box while everyone was thinking what she was about to say.

Ishita-ur honour,I want to tell the court the circumstances under which Mr Raman bhalla signed those abortion papers.she was saying when shagun's lawyer said-yes,we know about the situation.ek imaginative story hai woh,jiska koi proof nahi,so u better not talk about it.

Ishita-proof hai,she said and gave a file .

Ishita-yeh hai Mrs shagun ki case file .isme saaf saaf likha hai,ki jab woh four months pregnant thi,unki tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi,foetus bhi grow nahi kar raha tha.infact the foetus was dying,so to save Mrs shagun,doctor suggested for abortion.aur Mrs shagun ki jaan bachane ke liye Mr bhalla ne unn abortion papers par sign Kiya tha,just to save her .she said making bhallas happy while ashgun were thinking from where she got the papers.

Judge checked the papers and said-its clear,that to save Mrs shagun's life ,Mr bhalla had to sign these papers.toh yeh paper ab tak court mein present kyun nahi hue the.

Ishita-kyunki kisi ne isse hospital ke record se hata diya tha.aur yeh kaun Kar sakta hai,it's not a rocket science to guess.

Shagun's lawyer-my client didn't do anything??

Ishita-maine kisi ka naam nahi liya.

Shagun's lawyer-achcha,toh answer me agar mere client ne record change karwa diye toh yeh paper aapko kaise mila.

Ishita-yeh mere personal collection se hai.main apne har patient ki details apne paas rakhti hoon.she said making everyone confused.

Shagun's lawyer-what does it mean??

Ishita-it means ki Mrs shagun ki doctor main hoon,joh yeh abortion karne wali thi.u can check my signature on the papers.she said making everyone hell shocked with the revealation.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Ps-pretty long update,give long comments to get next part soon.

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago