Originally posted by: Sakshi2104
Waise aaj mini ne Neil ka room saaf kiya😆
Neil ka reaction jaana hai 😆
Ya ispe ek tease banta hai neil ki taraf se😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sakshi2104
Waise aaj mini ne Neil ka room saaf kiya😆
Neil ka reaction jaana hai 😆
Ya ispe ek tease banta hai neil ki taraf se😆
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Uski khusboo.......
I was ☺️☺️☺️
When mini said that line while smelling his cologne
I loved that scene.😳i was remembering your FF 😉 even when Preeth teased kya kya kiya 🤣i was like Cvs give something kya kya now🤣
yeah aur uski vo tease wali smile😆Originally posted by: anjali0111
Ya ispe ek tease banta hai neil ki taraf se😆
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I loved that scene.😳i was remembering your FF 😉 even when Preeth teased kya kya kiya 🤣i was like Cvs give something kya kya now🤣
Its like cvs team mein se kisi ne ff padh liya hai kya hai
Aur agar padh liya hai to aage bhi bahut kuch dikha do jiske liye hum tadap rahe hain🤣🤣🤣
sach mein bahut cute lag rhi thi pyaar meinOriginally posted by: anjali0111
Uski khusboo.......
I was ☺️☺️☺️
When mini said that line while smelling his cologne
I liked preet's line
Bada padha likha pyar hai tumhara🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
I loved that scene.😳i was remembering your FF 😉 even when Preeth teased kya kya kiya 🤣i was like Cvs give something kya kya now🤣
kya kya kiya 🤣
Mujhe ff Yaad aa gaya 🤣
I liked ashnoor's expression when she was nervous about opening the locket
Uska dil dhak dhak kar raha tha😳
Originally posted by: anjali0111
Its like cvs team mein se kisi ne ff padh liya hai kya hai
Aur agar padh liya hai to aage bhi bahut kuch dikha do jiske liye hum tadap rahe hain🤣🤣🤣
Even I was thinking same .🤣 Am very sure they are stalking us and in fact many ph do that also 🤣 Anjali so we never know we can get lucky also 😉 and I shall not leave this opportunity 😆 they may be reading us even now so want to say .. please give us hot holi sequence and wild bold MiNeil please 🤣
Originally posted by: anjali0111
I liked ashnoor's expression when she was nervous about opening the locket
Uska dil dhak dhak kar raha tha😳
Yes . She was very good in that scene .😳 also balcony part I liked
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277