Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shivin is so cool and naughty😆
Good advice from Jenna..😳
Prateek and ameeta will make show again with shivin I feel.. they seem to be very awe of him after bh2 😆.. something they have for Jeni too and now for shivin
I really want her to write something new and diff for shivin with another show after bh2
Is that Tanuj in the end?
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Sbs bts all the crew were eating nice food
Jeni left as she doesnt like to play with colours
Shivin was full on masti with prateek and ameeta..they were saying any Gaali on social media should be directed only to prateek 🤣 🤣
There was some new actor there.. I have seen him prev in TV..I dont know if he is any other lsd show or is new in bh2..
So there is a new entry after all😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
So there is a new entry after all😆
That actor just came to celebrate Holi . He is working in Manmohini which is also a Prateek's show
Originally posted by: pranurosid
That actor just came to celebrate Holi . He is working in Manmohini which is also a Prateek's show
Oh sorry my bad😆
I am so hyper about the new entry
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Prateek and ameeta will make show again with shivin I feel.. they seem to be very awe of him after bh2 😆.. something they have for Jeni too and now for shivin
I really want her to write something new and diff for shivin with another show after bh2
Yes and they seem close too. They always comment praising and supporting him on iG.