Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Uff they are so hot.. Time to pump up the passion☺️
Sbs bts all the crew were eating nice food
Jeni left as she doesnt like to play with colours
Shivin was full on masti with prateek and ameeta..they were saying any Gaali on social media should be directed only to prateek 🤣 🤣
There was some new actor there.. I have seen him prev in TV..I dont know if he is any other lsd show or is new in bh2..
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Sbs bts all the crew were eating nice food
Jeni left as she doesnt like to play with colours
Shivin was full on masti with prateek and ameeta..they were saying any Gaali on social media should be directed only to prateek 🤣 🤣
There was some new actor there.. I have seen him prev in TV..I dont know if he is any other lsd show or is new in bh2..
Ankit Siwach...
He has been filming as per his insta but doesn't look like bh set. But who knows.
Originally posted by: NamuVyas
Sbs bts all the crew were eating nice food
Jeni left as she doesnt like to play with colours
Shivin was full on masti with prateek and ameeta..they were saying any Gaali on social media should be directed only to prateek 🤣 🤣
There was some new actor there.. I have seen him prev in TV..I dont know if he is any other lsd show or is new in bh2..
@Bold - Ankit Siwach.He is working in Manmohini. It's a LSD show

Ufff babies