Originally posted by: Cool_wonder
I’ll give u guys some suggestions by tomorrow 😃
No problem 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder
I’ll give u guys some suggestions by tomorrow 😃
No problem 🤗
Please everyone be present on tomorrow evening here
We're arranging trial game
Originally posted by: The_incredible
Even I noticed that yaar..he was clenching his jaws😎😎so jas is in queue to get shots from abir
haina... i'm waiting for the shots yaar.. 😎
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Let's do it in award only, we could give link of every nautaki in Poll thread itself
done that will be easy too... 👍🏼
Originally posted by: MishBirStruck
Please everyone be present on tomorrow evening here
We're arranging trial game
Yes Me n vaishu will be organizing trail game...
tomorrow evening timing will it be ok for 7 as i'll out before that..
Originally posted by: Cool_wonder
I’ll give u guys some suggestions by tomorrow 😃
super cool come up with some hatke categories.. 🤗
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
haina... i'm waiting for the shots yaar.. 😎
He was a little irritated with jas
I loved it
It’s just a matter of time now 😌....
Hope tomorrow he doesn’t call her Katrina chachi 🤢
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
done that will be easy too... 👍🏼
Yup 👍🏼
she has to get a earful from abir now... bahuth hogaya iska...Originally posted by: Cool_wonder
He was a little irritated with jas
I loved it
It’s just a matter of time now 😌....Hope tomorrow he doesn’t call her Katrina chachi 🤢
Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight
Yes Me n vaishu will be organizing trail game...
tomorrow evening timing will it be ok for 7 as i'll out before that..
Done 7 suits me too 👍🏼