Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Baap re shivin ka gussa😲
people are bashing him on Twitter😭
What are the people saying?? I am not on Twitter so I don't know...
He was disappointed because of the disqualified word at the moment.. He didn't give up so it happens na..! Anyone will get angry at the moment but later with clear mind we will feel that as stupid thing or over reacted..
It's just a matter of time..
I am sure now Shivin will laugh out seeing his stupidity on TV 😆 😆
That 1st task Shivin could have done! Honestly I felt that.. But both Harsh and Bharti made him scared more
Originally posted by: Nikki_srk
What are the people saying?? I am not on Twitter so I don't know...
That he should be thrown out of the show. He broke rules. But he tried his best. Literally everyone was closing their eyes. The gas was being sprayed straight in his eyes. What can he do except closing?
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
That he should be thrown out of the show. He broke rules. But he tried his best. Literally everyone was closing their eyes. The gas was being sprayed straight in his eyes. What can he do except closing?
Baap re!! Ye to zyada ho raha hai...
He definitely tried his best yaar... And yes, everyone was literally closing their eyes.