Sorry Avani but I have one more request and please try to make whenever you are free and possible . It's just our wish list
Song is do pal ruka khwabon ka karwan aur fir chal diye tum kahan ham kahan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sorry Avani but I have one more request and please try to make whenever you are free and possible . It's just our wish list
Song is do pal ruka khwabon ka karwan aur fir chal diye tum kahan ham kahan
sorry mat bol. Mera favorite song hai yeh..Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Sorry Avani but I have one more request and please try to make whenever you are free and possible . It's just our wish list
Song is do pal ruka khwabon ka karwan aur fir chal diye tum kahan ham kahan
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Sorry Avani but I have one more request and please try to make whenever you are free and possible . It's just our wish list
Song is do pal ruka khwabon ka karwan aur fir chal diye tum kahan ham kahan
Mujhe bhi request karni h 😆
kar naMujhe bhi request karni h 😆
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
sorry mat bol. Mera favorite song hai yeh..
Avani mera bhi ek vm request h 😆
Song Aaa karib aaa
Movie aashiq banaya aapne
Koi jaldi nai h aaram se 🤗
Please mujhe ye song Pasand h isliye
P.s. agar meri request fullfill hone vali hogi
To Kabaddi vala scene jarur add karna
Mujhe vo scene dekhke hi ye song yaad aaya tha 🤣
ok ji doneAvani mera bhi ek vm request h 😆
Song Aaa karib aaa
Movie aashiq banaya aapne
Koi jaldi nai h aaram se 🤗
Please mujhe ye song Pasand h isliye
P.s. agar meri request fullfill hone vali hogi
To Kabaddi vala scene jarur add karna
Mujhe vo scene dekhke hi ye song yaad aaya tha 🤣
Originally posted by: Hannie_Fan
sorry mat bol. Mera favorite song hai yeh..
Avani thank you dear🤗
Mujhe bhi request karni h 😆
Just look at you 😆 Avani will kick us .Our demands are increasing.😆
Hii Please dont hit me for bringing up another story without completing the ongoing ones. I promise I will wrap them up soon and also the spin...
Hii I know I said that I will be away from IF for few days as I am really busy in office work....but Miniel dobara kheech laaye So here I am...
Hii friends Here comes the don story everyone was waiting for. Not decided yet whether it will be a SS or FF. Still need to finalise some...
hii friends, I am Anjali. I have watched Patiala Babes since starting but I am new to this forum. I loved this love track between mini and neil....
Hii, I have brought yet another Miniel story. Its a bit longer for OS and bit shorter for SS so it will be completed in two/three updates. I...
633