Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah and even in Ek land😆. Thats why I don't feel bad because Prachi is never alone😊
Correction. Pranbir are not alone. They're always with each other.
Yeah and Ranbir himself gets hurt more whenever Prachi is hurt😆.
Yeah and Ranbir himself gets hurt more whenever Prachi is hurt😆.
Yeah. Remember that bank robbery scene. That's why I wanna see protective Ranbir. Also, when nick was talking against Prachi both during MMS scandal as well as after Prachi gave statement against Ranbir. I loved it that unlike other heroes, even when she was supposedly against him, he was protective of her, just like my most fav ML.
Originally posted by: Nandini25
Yeah. Remember that bank robbery scene. That's why I wanna see protective Ranbir. Also, when nick was talking against Prachi both during MMS scandal as well as after Prachi gave statement against Ranbir. I loved it that unlike other heroes, even when she was supposedly against him, he was protective of her, just like my most fav ML.
Yes
She does not have to waste time proving herself to her friends and loved once
She has their support and can actually focus on the injustice and fight for it
Originally posted by: Nandini25
Yeah. Remember that bank robbery scene. That's why I wanna see protective Ranbir. Also, when nick was talking against Prachi both during MMS scandal as well as after Prachi gave statement against Ranbir. I loved it that unlike other heroes, even when she was supposedly against him, he was protective of her, just like my most fav ML.
Tabhi toh
Suit karts hai ranbir par romeo mode
And prachi par I dont understand YA I try to ignore the feeling mode
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3