Originally posted by: 56XRTJRHLEGBTV3O
Only I know maine aadat daali kaise...🤣
Mujhe bhi sikado mishti
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 56XRTJRHLEGBTV3O
Only I know maine aadat daali kaise...🤣
Mujhe bhi sikado mishti
Alexia didn't ask me any question😲🥺
Behen kahaaOriginally posted by: 6YISZ44PPBBMXT4Z
Accha??? Badi behen ne choti behen Ko paraya kar diya...🥺
Tune hi paraya kar diya
Waise karte kya ho aap newest member?
Originally posted by: 4ZVEAGW727F7JYRT
She is absolutely crazy... But too sweet... And her questions will blow your mind...🤣
Overall, Alexia di is a good critic and loveable...
@bold I know about all these 🤣
But still there is more to explore about her 😆
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mujhe bhi sikado mishti
Okay...
Aap hi door Chali gayi...🥺🥺🥺
Khair, I still love you...🤗
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
@bold I know about all these 🤣
But still there is more to explore about her 😆
I have explored only 40 percent about her... Rest I am yet to explore...🤣
But I dontOriginally posted by: PQAGF7XSRVLQG27M
Aap hi door Chali gayi...🥺🥺🥺
Khair, I still love you...🤗
Huh aise insaan se kya pyaar karna
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Alexia didn't ask me any question😲🥺
Just wait!! 😃 Alexia your next Target is here!!
Shuru Karo puchtaaj