Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Kattyyy looks so happy! I feel like Vicky is having a positive effect on her ❤️
Vicky and Kat dancing together how cuteee
People keep thanking Isha and Priyanka for the party, I guess they hosted it together.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9b7jNKB2jB/?igshid=112ftva7lt5zf
Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9byLAfH9Ss/?igshid=jdplqlcrgt2q
I was about to post this. This is actually really cool and brought a smile on my face.
yaar...it makes me sad that people can now not even celebrate their festivals without being guilt tripped about it....saal mein ek baar festivals aate hain.....I remember as a child I used to wait for these festivals.....going to get colors or patakas or rakhi with Papa-mummy was so much fun and then to celebrate the actual festival.....now the people's wokeness and political correctness is slowly spoiling the essence of the festivals....while I agree that there should be little restraint...but...
Holi per paani mat waste karo...
Diwali per pathake mat jalao..
Rakshabandhan mein girls kyon rakhi bandhegi..Bhai kyon nahi..
karwachauth mein...tumhara husband kyon nahi vrat rakhega...tumhare lie...
Every thing is going away slowly....in the next 50 years these festivals will change...their essence will change.....being in USA....I pine to celebrate these festivals the way we did as kids.....so much fun...no one made us feel guilty because we dared to celebrate our festivals in traditional way🤔
. .
MET Gala event: Karan Johar, Manish Malhotra, Isha Ambani pictures
https://x.com/i/status/2041870949310722331
/article/badshah-isha-rikhis-troubled-marriage-buzz-intensify-after-emotional-post-palak-aujla-says-you-got-t_235618...
https://x.com/i/status/2036344769606254796...
41