And now I know it's not even finite show that it claimed so not even interested!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And now I know it's not even finite show that it claimed so not even interested!
1 was better with effects. it wasn't that bad
baaki all seasons are... gaadi wala aaya ghar se.. mmhmmhmmhmm
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
And now I know it's not even finite show that it claimed so not even interested!
yup only finite ones keep up with stories especially in such channels. even i watched it on finite bharosa.
1 was better with effects. it wasn't that bad
baaki all seasons are... gaadi wala aaya ghar se.. mmhmmhmmhmm
Your choice of songs🤣
yup only finite ones keep up with stories especially in such channels. even i watched it on finite bharosa.
Yeah! Anyway. Let it be. Have few good memories of it. I'll keep em safe
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yeah! Anyway. Let it be. Have few good memories of it. I'll keep em safe
truuu! the first few eps were magic..!
Yeah! It were! Anything else that you watching?😳
😆
You gonna make any VM on RudhIta?😃