Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 78

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

wonderful update

loved it

ruman brought gift for ishita

raman was happy seeing ishita and toshi jee bonding

raman brought mangalsutra as gift

ishita was touched

update  soon

Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Superb 

ishra coming closer and closer 

rooh is so adorable

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Update soon

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Author's note-this one is specially for srini,for always helping me out.thanks srini .

PART 24

Raman hugged Ishita and then went out while she was waving her hand.

Both were smiling feeling contented and happy the way their relationship is shaping up.

Raman went downstairs while Ishita was going to the balcony to see him when her eyes fell on his wallet.

Ishita-raman,apna wallet bhool gaye .let me call me before he leave without it.she thought and called him.

He picked the phone and said-hello.

Ishita-raman,aap apna wallet bhool gaye hai.

Raman checked his pocket and said -oh yes,thanks for informing.main aata hoon.

Ishita-nahi,aap wait kijiye.main aa rahi hoon.she said and hung the call.she picked his wallet and went downstairs wrapping a stole around her.

She went to the cab and give him his wallet.

Raman-thanks.

Ishita-apna khayal rakhiyega.call me once u reach there.

Raman nodded and she went upstairs.cab driver was about to start the ignition but Raman told him to wait. He waited till Ishita reached the house and then balcony .she waved him bye while he went waving her bye.

Ishita stood there for long thinking about raman.she closed her eyes remembering their first ever hug and could feel the warmth.

Ishita-it feel so good to be in his arms,kaash main hamesha wahin reh paati.kaash main aapko yeh bata paati ki kitna pyaar karti hoon aapse.bataungi ,bahut jald aapko bataungi ,bas aap mujhe galat mat samajhiyega .selfish mat samajhiyega.she thought and went to ruhi's room to sleep.

On the other hand,Raman was also smiling thinking about Ishita and her gestures.

Raman-main itni baar raat karne ke liye nikla hoon,but noone never bothered to get up for me.shagun ne toh kabhi din mein bhi mujhe nahi pucha,forget about thinking about me leaving her beauty sleep,but Ishita,she is something else.usse khayal rehta hai Mera,she really cares for me.thinking about her,he reached airport and soon boarded the flight.

Next morning ,Ishita got up at her usual time and checked her phone.

Ishita-raman ka koi message nahi aaya,woh pahunch gaye honge ab tak.call karke dekhti hoon.she thought and called him.

He didn't picked the phone and she thought,must be sleeping.message drop kar deti hoon.jab dekhenge toh khud hi call karenge.she thought and send him a message.

Then she got off the bed and went to freshen up.

After half an hour,she came out and got ready for the day.then she went to kitchen and start making breakfast for everyone along with tea.

Soon Mr and Mrs bhalla showed up and Ishita served them tea.toshiji start helping Ishita and she went to wake up ruhi.ishita wake up ruhi and got her ready for her school.

Ishita kissed ruhi's temple and said-now, my betu is ready for school.

Ruhi smiled and said-mumma,papa Mumbai pahunch gaye honge??

Ishita-haan bachcha,papa Mumbai pahunch gaye honge.

Ruhi-did he called u??

Ishita-no,he must be sleeping.thak gaye honge.

Ruhi-mere papa bahut achche hai naa,mumma??

Ishita-haan betu,bahut.she said smiling while ruhi too smiled.

Ishita-achcha chalo,enough of talking .let's have breakfast,phir mumma aapko school drop kar degi.

Ruhi nodded and both went to have breakfast.ishita serve breakfast to everyone and start eating herself too.

After breakfast,she went taking ruhi along checking her mobile in between.

Soon ishru were in the car,Ishita was driving and thinking about Raman.

Ishita-raman ne abhi tak call nahi Kiya,kitna so rahe hai .sone ke liye gaye hai Kya,kahin hum sabse jhooth bol Kar toh nahi chale gaye.woh wapas aayenge naa.she was thinking and her heart start beating fearing the unknown.

Ishita-agar Raman nahi aaye toh,toh Kya hoga.how we r going to live without him.she was thinking when her phone ring but she couldn't hear it as she was lost in her thoughts.

Ruhi picked the phone and said-hello papa.

Ishita look at ruhi and she said,papa ka phone hai,making Ishita smile.

She took the phone and said-kahan the aap,phone nahi Kiya,mera phone uthaya bhi nahi.message ka bhi reply nahi Kiya,atleast inform toh Kar dete.abhi bhi nahi bol rahe hai,she said in a go making Raman smiled at her desperation.

Raman-tum chup rahogi toh bolunga naa,he said and she smiled hearing his voice.

Like he could feel her happiness,he too smiled.

Ishita-kahan the aap??

Raman-was sleeping,sorry.actually flight late ho gayi thi,bahut der se pahuncha.was really tired toh so gaya tha.tum itni pareshan kyun ho gayi.

Ishita-woh ,woh,kuch nahi.actually I thought,

Raman-u thought,

Ishita-i thought,u r ignoring me.

Raman-why would I do that??

Ishita-dont know,just thought .lagaa aap wapas nahi aana chahte ,issliye mujhe ignore Kar rahe hai.

Raman-nothing like that,I was sleeping.

Ishita-ruhi se baat kar lijiye,she was very desperate to talk to u.

Raman-sirf ruhi desperate hai??he asked and she look down.

Ishita -baat Kar lijiye,she said and gave the phone to ruhi.

Ruhi took the phone happily and start talking to Raman while Ishita was smiling listening to their convo.

Soon ruhi hung up the call and hugged Ishita happily .

Ishita-kya hua betu??

Ruhi-papa ne mujhse kitne achche se baat ki,aapko pata hai mumma.papa pehle mujhse baat nahi karte the,but jab se aap aayi hai ,he is so sweet to me,it's all because of u.i love u alot mumma.

Ishita hugged her back and said-i love u too ,betu.she said and kissed ruhi's temple.

Soon they reached ruhi's school.she dropped her and was going but then thought something and went inside.she walked into ruhi's classroom and meet her teacher.

Teacher-hello ,Mrs bhalla .aap achanak,kuch kaam tha Kya??

Ishita-yes,actually I wanted to know something.

Teacher-boliye.

Ishita wasn't understanding what and how to ask ,after thinking for long ,she finally asked-mrs shagun Khanna aapse milne aayi thi??

Her teacher thought for a while and said-nahi,why she will come to meet me.mere class mein unka koi bachcha nahi hai.she said making Ishita sigh in relief.

Ishita-iska matlab,woh ruhi ki maa ban kar nahi aayi thi.thanks god,woh ruhi ke liye nahi aayi thi,but phir woh yahan aayi kyun thi.she was thinking when her teacher asked-anything else,Mrs bhalla.

Ishita-no thanks,just take good care of my daughter.koi bhi problem ho,just give me a call.and please never let any stranger meet her.

Teacher-that I will look after.she said and Ishita went out thanking her,lost in her thoughts that why shagun came to the school when her eyes fell on the big banner,where shagun was standing with few ladies and School staff.the principal was felicitated by an NGO where shagun too work for.

Ishita-ok,toh woh social media queen yahan attention lene aayi thi,ruhi ke liye nahi aayi thi.achcha hi hai ,woh Meri bachchi aur mere pati se dur rahe,I can't let her ruin my happiness.raman aur ruhi sirf mere hai aur main shagun ko kabhi unko mujhse chinne nahi dungi. She thought and went out of the school.

Soon she reached her hospital and got busy in her work.in afternoon she was about to have her food when she thought about raman.she picked the phone and messaged him.

Raman was busy in his meeting when his phone beeped.

He picked it and smiled reading the message.it reads,khana khaya??

He smiled and messaged,not now ,busy in meeting.

Ishita read the message and replied-have ur food,der se khana yaa khana skip karna is not good.

Raman read it and messaged,will have it once I get free time.

Ishita-ok,have ur food and message me.i am waiting.

Raman-waiting matlab??

Ishita-first u eat,message me,then I will eat.

Raman -arey I am busy,kaha naa kha lunga.tum kha lo.

Ishita-kaha naa waiting,call me after having food.

Raman read her message and said-this girl is unbelievable.

He look around and said-gentleman,I think we should stop for lunch.can we continue the meeting after lunch.he said making everyone surprised as Raman never stop the meeting in between.

Raman-shall we??he asked to which everyone nodded.

Soon everyone went to have lunch while Raman thought,sabko bhej toh diya,but khaun Kya.kuch order Kar leta hoon.warna woh pagal ladki wait karti rahegi ,khayegi nahi.he said and then smiled at his words.

Raman-someone is waiting for me to have food,aisa pehle toh kabhi nahi hua.bahut kuch pehli baar ho raha hai tere saath raman.aur shayad,bahut kuch naya hona baaki hai.he thought and ordered food.

After fifteen minutes,his order got served.his secretary served food for him and he was about to eat but stopped and messaged her,having my food.tum bhi kha lo.

Ishita read it and smiled.she replied-send me the pic,I don't believe u.

Raman rolled his eyes reading the message and next moment video call her.she picked the phone and could see him eating.

She smiled while he said-dekh lo,kha raha hoon.bharosha nahi hai mujhpar.

Ishita-bilkul nahi hai,good that u r eating.

Raman-achcha ab tum bhi kha lo.saying so he was about to hung up the call when she said-aapne kaha tha,aapke help khana banate hai.yeh toh hotel ka hai.

Raman-sab dekh leti hoon naa??

Ishita-haan,dekh liya.now tell me why u r eating this??

Raman-woh actually,Mera help apne Ghar chala gaya hai.

Ishita-then how u r going to manage ??

Raman-main manage Kar lunga,don't worry.

Ishita-ek kaam kijiye,mujhe apna address dijiye .

Raman-kya karogi??

Ishita-dijiye naa.

Raman-achcha abhi send karta hoon.let me eat now,tum bhi khana kha lena.

Ishita nodded and both hung up the call.

The rest of the day passed normally,ishra were thinking about each other busy in their respective work.

In the evening,Ishita reached home and saw ruhi sleeping.she hugged ruhi and went to make tea and snacks for the family.

In Mumbai,Raman reached home after a tiring day thinking to order something again for dinner and saw an old lady standing at his door .

Raman-kisse milna hai??

Lady-raman bhalla.

Raman-main hoon,boliye.

Lady-ishita Didi ne bheja hai.

Raman-ishita ne,aap kaise jaanti hai usse.

Lady-i use to work in her house when she live here.jab Delhi chali gayi ,tab bhi mujhse baat karti rehti hai ,bahut help karti hai meri.she told me to take care of u ,till u stay here.

Raman got happy thinking about her concern for him and welcomed the old lady .

Lady-sahab,Kya banana hai,bata dijiye.main bana deti hoon.

Raman-kuch bhi light saa bana dijiye.he said and went to freshen up.

Lady called Ishita and told her that she reached .

Ishita-good,aap achcha se khayal rakhiyega unka.joh woh bole bana dijiyega aur baaki kaam bhi Kar dijiyega.

Lady-main sab Kar dungi,itne saal se aap itna kuch karti rahi hai mere liye,mujhe pehli baar mauka mila hai kuch aapke liye karne ka ,didi.she said and hung up the call .

Ishita got satisfied that finally Raman will be taken care off.

Old lady ,called as Tai made palak paneer with chapati for him which he had with great joy.

Raman-thanks tai,the food was really good.he said and went to sleep while she continued with her other works.

Slowly the days start passing ,Raman was working hard to complete all his pending project ,so that he can take up his post in Delhi branch while Tai was taking good care of him.

Ishra use to talk at daily basis and ruhi was also living happily.

Finally it was the day before his arrival,Ishita took the day off and thought to visit spa.she took ruhi along and reached spa to get ready for him.

Ruhi look around and said-wow mumma,kitna sundar hai sab kuch.mujhe bhi karwana hai.

Ishita -aap Kya karwaoge,betu.aap toh waise bhi itne pretty ho.

Ruhi-main hair cutting karwaungi,Deepika padukone jaise.she said cutely making Ishita smile.

Ishita-deepika padukone jaise??

Ruhi-yes mumma,woh Meri favourite hai.

Ishita-ok,as u wish.she said and told to cut ruhi's hair accordingly.

Soon ishru were busy in grooming themselves when ishita's phone rang.

Ishita picked it and said-hello.

Man-hello ma'am,aapka parcel hai.

Ishita thought for a while and said-parcel,I didn't ordered anything.aap address par drop Kar dijiye.

Man-no ma'am,confidential hai.aap bata do aap Kahan hai,main wahin de deta hoon.

Ishita thought for a while and then gave her location.she hung up the call and start thinking what could be in the parcel.

After fifteen minutes,she got the envelope and the man went taking her signature.

She opened the envelope and her eyes sparkled seeing the content.it was a credit card on which,Dr Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla,was written.

She smiled reading her name and caressed it lovingly when her phone rang .she picked it smiling and heard him saying,u got the envelope??

Ishita just hmmed.

Raman-liked it??

Ishita caressed it and said-its priceless,raman.she said making him smile.

Raman-glad u like it.

Ishita-aise achanak kyun??

Raman-kyun Kar nahi sakta,tum itni dur reh Kar bhi Meri itni care Kar sakti ho,toh Kya main tumhare chehre par muskaan laane ke liye thoda saa effort nahi kar sakta.

Ishita-thank u ,raman.its really so thoughtful of u.

Raman-kahan ho,hospital mein??

Ishita-nahi,spa mein.main aur ruhi.

Raman smiled and said-woh chutku Kya kar rahi hai??

Ishita smiled and said-baal katwa rahi hai,Deepika padukone jaisa .

Raman smiled and said-deepika padukone.

Ishita-yes,her favourite.baat karenge ??

Raman-nahi,u people enjoy .

Ishita-aap Kal aa rahe hai naa??

Raman-intezaar Kar rahi ho??

Ishita-haan .

Raman smiled and said-i will be there till tomorrow evening.he said and hung the call.

Ishita smiled fully and kissed the credit card lovingly when she heard,credit card dekh Kar itni Khushi .pehli baar dekha hai Kya??

Ishita turned to the voice and saw shagun standing there.ishita made a face and turn to go when shagun held her hand and said-paise dekh Kar itni Khushi,aaj tumne prove Kar diya that u marry Raman just for money .

Ishita-go away shagun,I just don't want to talk to u.

Shagun-kyun,tumhari sachchai joh saamne aa gayi hai.

Ishita-nahi,kyunki Mera mood bahut achcha hai aur main usse tumse baat karke kharab nahi karna chahti.

Shagun-haan,that I can see,credit card dekh Kar kitni khush ho tum.aur Raman kitna bewakoof,apni daulat tum par uda raha hai.

Ishita-toh tumhe kyun takleef hai,Raman mere pati hai. If he is doing something for me,why u r bothered.

Shagun-yeh Kya hamesha,Mera pati Mera pati kehti rehti ho.raman mera pati tha aur Maine usse choda hai,tab woh tumhara pati bana hai.remember he was mine before,aur main jab chahun usse tumse cheen sakti hoon.aur sirf Raman hi kyun,woh bachchi bhi Meri hai and I can snatch her too.

Ishita-yes I do remember,Raman was ur husband,but ab woh mere hai aur ruhi Meri beti hai.aur unn dono ko mujhse koi alag nahi kar sakta,koi bhi nahi.

Shagun-u r challenging me,shagun ko challenge Kar rahi ho.darr Kar raho mujhse,shayad main tumse tumhari yeh khushiyan naa chinnu,but never challenge me .

Ishita-main tumse yaa kisi se nahi darti.joh tumhara tha usse nahi chinna hai,joh mera hai sirf usse protect Kar rahi hoon.raman mere pati hai aur ruhi Meri beti,dur rehna unn dono se,warna anjaam achcha nahi hoga .

Shagun -tum dhamka rahi ho mujhe??

Ishita-nahi,warn Kar rahi hoon .stay away from my family.warna,

Shagun-warna Kya,ab toh main tumse tumhare uss so called pati aur beti ko dur karke rahungi.aur tum kuch nahi kar paogi.

Ishita-koshish toh karke dekho, tumhe tumhari aukaat nahi batayi,toh Mera naam bhi Dr Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla nahi .she said and turn to go while shagun fume in anger and start thinking ways to destroy their happiness.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part .

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
jaya1867 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Amazing part

Ishra part was lovely

Update soon

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

Cont soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwwđź‘ŹMind blowing update dr 

Really wonderful sis

Ishra relationship is blooming day by day

Ishita arranging toi to take care raman in mumbai

Raman was amazed by her behaviour..

Raman was very much happy ...because ishita is part of his life...

Ruhi also happy because her appa talk to her nicely.....

Ishita really waiting  for raman come back

Raman send credit card to ishita....

Ishita going  to spa with ruhi...she also want to cut her hair..like deepika

Ishra phone conversation  is really lovely

Hate shagum...always try hurt ishita

Ishita also nicely answered to her

Shugan  try break their relationship 

Eagerly waiting for next update soon

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful, loved the Ishra conversations, hope raman gets some clue about Ishita. Pls don’t let Shagun succeed in her motives! Pls do an update soon