I aint going to be roastedOriginally posted by: LOTVLRZJJT6XDJIN
Hehe...😉😏😏😏😏🤓🤓🤓
{Oh god dimaag main sirf science aata hai roast sunkar}
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I aint going to be roastedOriginally posted by: LOTVLRZJJT6XDJIN
Hehe...😉😏😏😏😏🤓🤓🤓
{Oh god dimaag main sirf science aata hai roast sunkar}
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I aint going to be roasted
{Oh god dimaag main sirf science aata hai roast sunkar}
Mera toh chemistry aaya tha Roast Sun kar...🤣
Extraction of metals...🤣
Sulphides naOriginally posted by: ZSPQCXJ3PBLD2YI5
Mera toh chemistry aaya tha Roast Sun kar...🤣
Extraction of metals...🤣
In excess of oxygen🤣
😆😆😆
Perks of being a science student...🤣
Sulphide se yaad aaya, H2S...😆
The Smell...🤢
I nearly passed out when I smelled it in class 7...🤣
And you knot, I broke 5 test tubes in 2019 while doing the experiments...🤣
Tu pagal haiOriginally posted by: 6WCAQNXVQIW65DWR
😆😆😆
Perks of being a science student...🤣
Sulphide se yaad aaya, H2S...😆
The Smell...🤢 Rotten eggs🤣 is what our sir loved to describe it
I nearly passed out when I smelled it in class 7...🤣
And you knot, I broke 5 test tubes in 2019 while doing the experiments...🤣
Test tube tune kaise toda be
Did you put water in a just out from the burning flame test tube?
Heya Behena🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tu pagal hai
Test tube tune kaise toda be
Did you put water in a just out from the burning flame test tube?
Thanks for the compliment...🤣🤣🤣
Maine water put nahi kiya...
And another hilarious act was lighting the Bunsen burner...🤪
None dared to lit them...
I toh was searching for a place to hide. Ma'am had to lit a the burners...🤣
This Bunsen burner act happens during every practical...🤣
Originally posted by: 23APVQYTHLISOMI7
Thanks for the compliment...🤣🤣🤣
Maine water put nahi kiya...
And another hilarious act was lighting the Bunsen burner...🤪
None dared to lit them...
I toh was searching for a place to hide. Ma'am had to lit a the burners...🤣
This Bunsen burner act happens during every practical...🤣
Hume woh Hydrogen gas coming out of the glass tube ke samne burning match stick wala darr lagta tha🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Hume woh Hydrogen gas coming out of the glass tube ke samne burning match stick wala darr lagta tha🤣
😆😆😆
Samajhti hoon...🤣