Originally posted by: Mayra_jenny
just like maya's hit list 😉
As long as no one dies🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mayra_jenny
just like maya's hit list 😉
As long as no one dies🤣
well that depends 🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
As long as no one dies🤣
You really try to come up with some crazy thoughts.. and this was really a nice initiative!!
Sach bolun, i really thought you guys were simply making fun of Rajiv and made him into a gay.. but reality only hit me when rajiv was checking out adi🤣🤣 God, when did I become such un-observing person.
Anyway i'm eager to read your next interview 😁
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
You really try to come up with some crazy thoughts.. and this was really a nice initiative!!
Sach bolun, i really thought you guys were simply making fun of Rajiv and made him into a gay.. but reality only hit me when rajiv was checking out adi🤣🤣 God, when did I become such un-observing person.
Anyway i'm eager to read your next interview 😁
I actually took a break and forgot about his one🤣
Crazy people have crazy thoughts😆
Idk about others, but I was serious when I said he might be gay after he started praising Rudra😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I actually took a break and forgot about his one🤣
Crazy people have crazy thoughts😆
Idk about others, but I was serious when I said he might be gay after he started praising Rudra😆
Yaad dilane ke liye mein hoon na! 😉😛
I missed noting his attitude, I thought that actor always had that mannerism with him. but lol, he is a gay in this story 😆
Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger
Yaad dilane ke liye mein hoon na! 😉😛
I missed noting his attitude, I thought that actor always had that mannerism with him. but lol, he is a gay in this story 😆
Nahi, I don't follow tv ka Aparshakti Khurana (😆) but I don't think he is that he behaves that in real life😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Nahi, I don't follow tv ka Aparshakti Khurana (😆) but I don't think he is that he behaves that in real life😆
No just in this beyhadh 2 story i'm talking about.😆 not about his real life things or mannerisms..