This was so cute the way he held her up then the twirl between the curtain so dreamy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This was so cute the way he held her up then the twirl between the curtain so dreamy
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
https://twitter.com/efJWx_/status/1235997627772100613?s=19
Some days I feel, Jenny and Shiv are less Mayra but more themselves. I can spot it from the way they laugh. This bit was half of Mayra and another half of JenShiv.
HAHAHAH!🤣 Sometimes we end up falling in love with the person we hate! Rudra used to hate Maya to the core and now I don't think he is able to imagine life without her. I expected him to move out as well cause Maya is the only person who cares for him and makes him happy all the time so obviously he is going to follow his source of happiness.
Good morning everyone❤️🤗
Happy Weekend😃
Sony uncle phir se late upload Kar raha hain episodes😡 Online TRP bhi affect hota hain iss ki wajah se
Good Morning
I can't stop replaying their scenes.. Adorbs!!
https://twitter.com/Nur_Leolicious/status/1236094731857195008?s=09