Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj fir Prerna ko kolkata jane nahi deta. 😆
I just hope meri yeh theory wrong ho I will dance with happiness
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Bajaj fir Prerna ko kolkata jane nahi deta. 😆
I just hope meri yeh theory wrong ho I will dance with happiness
You forward meOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Forward me please... Rosogolla kahawabo tahole...
Oprish FF milega with Askie bhar bhar ke
I stand corrected 😘 Gogi haopy birthday 😘🥰 here take some sauce and noddles 🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍝🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍜🍝🍝🍝🥡🥡🥡🥡🥡🥡🥡🥡
Bajaj wouldn’t be a crime partner, he just saved her.
Prerna could be angry for him for that reason definitely but he’s not a part of it in a negative sense.
Read the written update😆. Now I finally understand why Bajaj drinks everyday. Building a tolerance level is necessary nahi toh kaand ho jaata hain.😆
Okay, Done...👍🏼
like mom 😎Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm a genius you see. 😎
if it wasn't so then he wouldn't have shared about Shiven.Maybe Bajaj and Anurag weren’t involved together and Bajaj just saved her because of his own ‘stalking’.
It would make him look bad too if he knew Anurag’s plan
he was in India at the same time same city soOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
Did RB actually donate blood to Sneha?
*Cough* What a joke*Cough*Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
like mom 😎