Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah I want her to shoo away to some other planet soon..😆
I am ok with her staying on earth but in some other country😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah I want her to shoo away to some other planet soon..😆
I am ok with her staying on earth but in some other country😆
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
If they are stalking, please all ask when will MayRa have their suhagraat☺️😆
Iss prashna ka uttar toh hum sab jaanne ke liye utsuk hai...😆
I mean beyhadh utsuk hai..😉
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
I am ok with her staying on earth but in some other country😆
Kidhar bhi jaaye bas MayRa ki life mein waapas na aaye.. n tv screen par toh bilkul naa aaye...with her constipated expressions... 🤢
Sorry if any ananya fans here.. I liked her character earlier but not anymore..
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆
Maya is like tumhaari life ki har badi cheez mere saath hogi..
Haldi then bachelore party and shaadi..n now latest ghar jamaai...🤣
I wish nandu do his griha pravesh as per rituals..,,,🤣
🤣
Baas suhagraat nhi ho raha🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kidhar bhi jaaye bas MayRa ki life mein waapas na aaye.. n tv screen par toh bilkul naa aaye...with her constipated expressions... 🤢
Sorry if any ananya fans here.. I liked her character earlier but not anymore..
I am sure there will be no Ananya fans in MyRa DT🤣
But her expressions are🤢
woh toh bhagwaan jaane kab hoga...😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
woh toh bhagwaan jaane kab hoga...😆
Ek kiss to ho hi sakta hai...khair choriye😆
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ek kiss to ho hi sakta hai...khair choriye😆
Maya's house is lucky for MayRa😉I hope our wish gets fulfilled soon☺️
Originally posted by: dewdrops.16
Ek kiss to ho hi sakta hai...khair choriye😆
Yes!!