Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Suhana unlocked her Instagram account and made it public. 

Is her debut on cards?? 

https://instagram.com/suhanakhan2?igshid=rxv97drm6bhv

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Disabled comments section to eschew trolls and haters. Good. 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The resemblance with SRK is too much. Especially when she laughs. I don't think she is going to be successful as a commercial heroine....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmQvhzBnB7i/

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It has been said 100 times already in this forum and I'm saying it again that I don't think she is BW material. And to be fair, till now we don't even know if she wants to join BW or not. Even if she wants to, I think she should better do something behind camera. 

Ps somehow, I feel she's gonna get brutally trolled and would be agressively put under scanner if she decides to enter BW.

GumGum thumbnail

Prettier than Jaanu, Supandi, and manly Saaru.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

Disabled comments section to eschew trolls and haters. Good. 

Every celeb should do that.

Twinklingmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

It has been said 100 times already in this forum and I'm saying it again that I don't think she is BW material. And to be fair, till now we don't even know if she wants to join BW or not. Even if she wants to, I think she should better do something behind camera. 

Ps somehow, I feel she's gonna get brutally trolled and would be agressively put under scanner if she decides to enter BW.

The picture you see on social media is always at variance from the reality. If she debuts even today her film will open at 10+cr because Indian audience will always be curious and inquisitive towards star kids and their debut. 

Don't judge what you see in social media, it's just a deception. Indian audience is way more loving than what you see under someone's comments. Aryan was praised to sky when the lion king's trailer was revealed. And suhana's short film too gather her good name that she can act. Rahi baat conventional looks ki toh,again her father who isn't very fair, teeth thik nahi hai, naak lambi hai, body nahi, height nahi literally kuch bhi nahi job ek conventional hero se accept kia jaata hai yet he ruled the industry. So usaka bhi kuch nahi, Humari audience ka Dil bahut bada hai bas acchi film dikhao unko they will be happy. 

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Perhaps it's just me but suhana gives those wannabe-rich-snobby chick kinda vibes. I prefer abram from srk's kids ðŸ˜† 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

The picture you see on social media is always at variance from the reality. If she debuts even today her film will open at 10+cr because Indian audience will always be curious and inquisitive towards star kids and their debut. 

Don't judge what you see in social media, it's just a deception. Indian audience is way more loving than what you see under someone's comments. Aryan was praised to sky when the lion king's trailer was revealed. And suhana's short film too gather her good name that she can act. Rahi baat conventional looks ki toh,again her father who isn't very fair, teeth thik nahi hai, naak lambi hai, body nahi, height nahi literally kuch bhi nahi job ek conventional hero se accept kia jaata hai yet he ruled the industry. So usaka bhi kuch nahi, Humari audience ka Dil bahut bada hai bas acchi film dikhao unko they will be happy. 

Don't agree. I think people are more accepting towards a male actor but not females in terms of looks. There is a certain image of heroines created in the minds of Indian audience. Not many people will accept a not so pretty face on screen let alone a conventional heroine. Having said that, I have to admit that the audience is evolving with time but we still don't see any average looking female actor making it big in conventional cinema. Radhika Apte, Konkana Sen etc though making a name for themselves still don't get casted as a leading lady in a movie and we all know why. And I don't think Suhana's movie will open at a +10cr if she debuts today. Though I agree with the fact that people are curious about star kids but aaj kal k time me jahan itna exposure social media se hi mil jata h, nobody really cares to spend money to go watch a star kid if they don't find them interesting. Aryan got praised for Simba on social media and we know how much we can rely on that. Did anybody talk about him after that? I don't think anybody will remember that he did a voice over in the movie barring a few who will call real or crazy fans. I also think Aryan would get a better reception than Suhana whenever he decides to enter BW.

Did she delete anything? Cause almost sab pics toh already dekhi huyi hai.