Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was laughing while making thi🤣
Hope you like it
this is mega brilliant 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤗🤗twitter ky hai tumhara ye i will tag u n share with ksg 🤣
this is mega brilliant 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤗🤗twitter ky hai tumhara ye inwill tag u n share with ksg 🤣
Thank you😆🤗
This is my id https://mobile.twitter.com/JDelightz
YOU ACTUALLY MADE JIYA MAKE THE VM I CANT BELIEVE IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 rdi is more affective than ankie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
this is mega brilliant 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤗🤗twitter ky hai tumhara ye i will tag u n share with ksg 🤣
I didn't think you will take it seriously at the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣I was laughing while making thi🤣
Hope you like it
jab affective ho y u no use this affectiveness in forcing munni write her OS. 🤔Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
YOU ACTUALLY MADE JIYA MAKE THE VM I CANT BELIEVE IT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 rdi is more affective than ankie 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I didn't think you will take it seriously at the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣
😆
Even I was not serious until RD and Anu bombarded me with the scenes🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
jab affective ho y u no use this affectiveness in forcing munni write her OS. 🤔
arree mmunni not as nice as jiya 🤣
I was laughing while making thi🤣
Hope you like it
Masterpiece hai ye
woh sab toh thik hai but kaise 🤣🤣🤣 hawwwwwww I am surprised myself.