Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode was good, only minus was MishBir scene😵flow was missing bcz of no MishBir scene.. mishti was so worried and when he is awake she was missing😆

Rest mishti is really pissed off now.she was in no mood to protect kuhu.Firstly kuhu spiked Abir's coffee and tried to put blame on parul maasi and she is not regretting or feeling sorry..so mishti won't sit quite.she actually wanted to tell the truth to everyone today.so no intention to hide it from abir or family..small mercies😆

But abir saying to Kunal that u can't accuse anyone w/o proof will make mishti take back seat for a while but she is not stupid to plan anything for kuhu right now as per precap..I feel mishti will either give ultimatum to kuhu to confess her crimes by end of holi or is surely planning something to expose kuhu..else no point to call everyone late night if there's no plan👎🏼

Drama hoga but MishBir are newly wedded couple so cvs have to show their light hearted scenes and Romance so abi kuch bada nahin hoga..meenu plan will be a big flop🤣

My prediction-on holi kuhu deeds may come out like coffee and haar things..but she will play victim card and for a while every thing might become normal and meenu may play big after that as her both bahus are useless and not helping her in anyway🤣kunal's birth truth and property paper will play huge thing for upcoming track which will lead to MishBir leaving house.

Between I want a hot holi scene for MishBir☺️

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Ise kehte hai majboori 🤣

Kya karu ho baby ...mein toh aadat se majboor😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Kya karu ho baby ...mein toh aadat se majboor😆

Yup 🤣

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

😆

She will now mentally torture Kuhu so that she confesses herself.....😆Kuhu ka breaking point is near.......😆

even I feel the same😆she purposefully called mahs late night to put pressure on kuhu I guess😆she is already at verge of breaking and is corned from all sides,am  enjoying this🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

I am touched by ur concern for koslu maamu Uru.....😆

1 second scene mein flip dikhaana would be real talent....👏

LOL....I should be concerned abt shourya's and atul's flips too then. Ek ko dialogue nahi milta aur dusra dikhaayi nahi deta....ab yeh donon flip karnge toh I will be heartbroken😆

🤣 mini bringing back atul n making shaurya speak 2 lines itself is a big miracle 

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

even I feel the same😆she purposefully called mahs late night to put pressure on kuhu I guess😆she is already at verge of breaking and is corned from all sides,am  enjoying this🤣

Exactly.......😆

She is being savage....😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤣 mini bringing back atul n making shaurya speak 2 lines itself is a big miracle 

Exactly!! That would be the biggest flipping in the show ...🤣🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

I am touched by ur concern for koslu maamu Uru.....😆

1 second scene mein flip dikhaana would be real talent....👏

LOL....I should be concerned abt shourya's and atul's flips too then. Ek ko dialogue nahi milta aur dusra dikhaayi nahi deta....ab yeh donon flip karnge toh I will be heartbroken😆

Me too ... other characters like laxman and jugnu ...m more concerned about them ... 

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Me too ... other characters like laxman and jugnu ...m more concerned about them ... 

Mera jugnu kabhi flip nahi karenge.....

Laxman's flipping will be flipping of the century.....🤣

Lee_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just saw the episode.why is Kunal blaming Parul don't understand.wasnt it kuhu who  said to him that she wanted to do the puja and found it romantic😆.when did Parul ever say she wanted Kunal to do the puja.

When both kuhu and Parul were in the kitchen making coffee why blame is put on Parul?