Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
My fav's supporting Asim 🥳
I love the fact that many sensible people are supporting Asim ! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
My fav's supporting Asim 🥳
I love the fact that many sensible people are supporting Asim ! 🥳
Asim is the best and greatest contestant of the show. Hes amazing and I really like Koena supporting him. Too bad she was evicted unfairly while freeloaders mahira arti are still in show.
Asim FTW. Winner of hearts! ❤️🥳
Originally posted by: uknaik99
Is she watching a different BB show?
No you are 🤣
Originally posted by: Tinagreat33
Asim is the best and greatest contestant of the show. Hes amazing and I really like Koena supporting him. Too bad she was evicted unfairly while freeloaders mahira arti are still in show.
Asim FTW. Winner of hearts! ❤️🥳
He's indeed the best contestant ! ❤️
Damm Koena was on fire those days wish she meets Asim 😳