Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh god..is he really carrying them or some strings and pulleys attached 😆
What do u guys think.is it an upcoming episode
Upcoming segments of aditi and vikram
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9WS2fUhy_r/?igshid=tr6q6g4lgnx5
What do u guys think.is it an upcoming episode
Upcoming segments of aditi and vikram
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9WS2fUhy_r/?igshid=tr6q6g4lgnx5
Segment hai with India forums
Oh god..is he really carrying them or some strings and pulleys attached 😆
No dear no strings .I really cant believe he lifted both of them
And he looks so lean but I must admit strong physique
They r still in same clothes..
They r still in same clothes..
I think they may have got injured in some jungle(yesterday's bts of aamir aditi)
So aman had to carry them both(any way unbelievable)
Omg....Vikram is so strong 💪💪💪
He is so fun... I was having a wrong thought that he is reserved.... but he is sooo funny.... and cool...
Omg....Vikram is so strong 💪💪💪
He is so fun... I was having a wrong thought that he is reserved.... but he is sooo funny.... and cool...
Vikram is soo cool and aamir rocks
I think Vikram got a fellow Male actor as friend which until recently was missing
Vikram is soo cool and aamir rocks
I think Vikram got a fellow Male actor as friend which until recently was missing
Yes... he had fun with Mr.Chotu in beginning...
But this team is very cool and fun...