Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't think he will return. 😔
Nahiiiiiiinnnnnnn
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I don't think he will return. 😔
Nahiiiiiiinnnnnnn
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nautanki 😡
🥺
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Change toh karna hi tha... 🥺
I knw...coz ab thoda nhi bhaut zyada sehna hai
Hayeeee ❤️ the way he knows her and is aware of her.... I can’t wait for her to see him the same way...
Apna time aayega ...
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Kisike marne pe dukh hota hai even if that person is no one of yours
Par epi dekhkar kyun?
Because i got connected to the character to uske sath jo hua wo acha nahi.laga.. not that i asked for a dance or romantic moment .. aisa kuch nhi socha tha.. but jo dekha was sad
Hayeeee ❤️ the way he knows her and is aware of her.... I can’t wait for her to see him the same way...
Apna time aayega ...
Yahi ummed toh nahi rakhni hai💔
haan tab na woh sad sequence likh paaogi
Will they bring bajaj's ex wife in picture..
I think she will fit for the track when bajaj is angry with prerna and will ignore her
Anyone who needs to download yesterday's episode pls pm me.