As per I know Suhu is going to WB alsoOriginally posted by: YUGHEKCNMXYJ3ZES
Huh??? Itna saara travelling??? You came to west Bengal and didn't tell me...😡😠💢👿
When IDK
March main kabhi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
As per I know Suhu is going to WB alsoOriginally posted by: YUGHEKCNMXYJ3ZES
Huh??? Itna saara travelling??? You came to west Bengal and didn't tell me...😡😠💢👿
When IDK
March main kabhi
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Arey sirf airport jaana tha
Mujhe udhar se kise pick up karke wapis aana tha
Where do you live, by the way???
Accha hai... 😆
I live in Pune for now as I am in hostelOriginally posted by: YJP6DWDQGFA73GWY
Where do you live, by the way???
But actuall residence Thane ka hai
Uski Masi and Mausa live there as per IKOriginally posted by: ABHPQOMWJA4WZXEE
Accha hai... 😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I live in Pune for now as I am in hostel
But actuall residence Thane ka hai
Oh... Have a safe journey...🤗
YesOriginally posted by: 3EXX5F5I37B64OFW
Oh... Have a safe journey...🤗
Thane wapis aaj
Itne samay baad maa ke haath ka khana
Enjoy... Parcel me aunty ka banaya hua khana...
BhakOriginally posted by: MJTCD5OXAIKQOQOW
Enjoy... Parcel me aunty ka banaya hua khana...
itne samay baad mujhe milega
I am not sharing with anyone