*rolls eyes like Bajaj*
*Copies chatterjee 2*
Continue
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
*rolls eyes like Bajaj*
*Copies chatterjee 2*
Continue
Hello Ekta...you have the king of ITV romance in your show! Literally!
Damn it. He can express everything through his eyes.
Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover
Ismein kya h ???
first part kariye.. u cant mention here other log indirectly
And, she is blind as a bat! Does she care 🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Aur mere VM ka kya hoga??? Mera request tha...🥺
I have 12 unfinished vms. Sabka 10 secs done🤣 I lost inspiration after that🤣
I m totally broken today...💔
Ahem Ahem butting in her once again xD
I have no idea what the hell I just made but here it is :P
FTU


^^Non animated
Idk Y I always keep making animated and non animated version every time and not stick with one only :s
XD
Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover
Kl ki trp bhi hum pe hi bill phadenge ye log 😂😂 bt I will eagerly wait for next week trp
Bill hamesha bajaj pe patha hai path tha aya hai..
Another HIGHLIGHT:
Jeet ki Khushi Se jyada apko revenge mein Dubna hua!
Jab kisi aur ki barbaadi apni jeet jaisi lage ... toh humse zyada barbaad aur koi nahi hai is duniya mein
Someone once said truly!
CONTINUE