The first was good but a one time watch....Why would I want to watch a cheap copy?..so no
The first was good but a one time watch....Why would I want to watch a cheap copy?..so no
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am very excited. Bebo seems to have solid role and knowing LSC is based off Punjab Anti-Sikh Riots, Indira Gandhi Assassination will be blend into the screenplay. Going to raise many controversies, Fun times ahead. I am excited.
No. Didn't like Forrest gump.
Originally posted by: M0DERATOR
I am very excited. Bebo seems to have solid role and knowing LSC is based off Punjab Anti-Sikh Riots, Indira Gandhi Assassination will be blend into the screenplay. Going to raise many controversies, Fun times ahead. I am excited.
Typical KJo, thriving on controversies.
Nope. Plus annoying bili bhi hai.
I am.
I'm excited about bebo in it
No, not at all interested in sasti copy of Forrest Gump
Hanks gave superlative performance⭐️
Why does BW need to copy, why can't they create their own stories?🤔
No...It's only Tom Hanks performance was good other than that didn't liked the movie why they do remake after so many years???
One of the most overrated movies ever.
Aamir's bad acting will be out in the open.
Jacqueline Fernandez makes Christmas special for homeless kids https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSmGFksiKGf/?igsh=MTgwa3pkcWNueWNqOQ==
Bollywood celebrities watching cricket Kriti Sanon https://www.instagram.com/p/DazMBQQjVa5/?igsh=ZmVhZnY1c2xiOGoy
https://varietyindia.com/aamir-khan-reveals-he-doesnt-watch-films-says-hes-more-of-a-reader-exclusive/
11