Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: soulstarspirit
Aisa kya hota that can't be shared😉
Party ki toh clearly bol sakta hai party ki
Now this is news to us🤣as if it’s not enough for us he gave new things to discuss🤣 he kissed someone is what I think🤣
Originally posted by: BornHyper
maybe got drunk in Salman’s party
Toh bol deta we partied in salman sir's chalet . Isme kya hai. I don't think he has any issue telling in a radio show that he partied. BB house mein apne first time drinking experience bata diya tha toh yaha kya problem thi
😆😉
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
Now this is news to us🤣as if it’s not enough for us he gave new things to discuss🤣 he kissed someone is what I think🤣
Someone. ? 😉
Originally posted by: perkilicious
Yes this whole week he has made sure fans are busy...
Weekend pe Sana will take over😆
I wonder solos ka kya haal hai 😈
🤣Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh
Ik insta ka nagma hai,tiktok ki rawani hai
Zindagi aur kuch bhi nahi kullu ke juloos ki kahani hai
🤣
Moti yahan, juloos yahan
Iske siwa sir jaana Kahan🤣
Originally posted by: Kabootarkiaankh
I wonder solos ka kya haal hai 😈
Aaj toh haal behaal hi hoga😆
Kullu deewana bina juloos ke maane na
Ye pagla hai, samjhane se samjhe na
🤣