😂😂u betOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
The PreRish color coordination is now seen in the hair color too. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😂😂u betOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
The PreRish color coordination is now seen in the hair color too. 🤣
More I think of pre gettimg thrown down the bridge, angrier I get.
No justification for trying to kill a woman, a mom.
If bajaj is involved in this plan with bf, then thats the end of prerish for me.
Hope fingers crossed that they will not show that bajaj knew of this plan which could have potentially killed pre.
Will keep rooting for ksg , that love will never go😍
Originally posted by: V5CCFSCAQZUSKJQV
I want update yaar 😭😭😭
Anyone knows of any spoilers or bts?
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
The PreRish color coordination is now seen in the hair color too. 🤣
🤣
Buss Dil ka coordination ho jaye...😆☺️
Anyone knows of any spoilers or bts?
Nope... I want to ask this too...
I hate u coming write Jaldi 😡😡
I’m waiting 🥳🥳🥳
I will write after today's episode Siyappa... Aaadha update done...😆