Coz sach hai naaa.🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Coz sach hai naaa.🤣
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Friend ko bolo Kzk itna shapit space hai ki waha Fogg bhi nahi chalta.. 🤣
Let me overcome the heartbeat of the previous episode... After that I will tell them...🥺
Originally posted by: Sunn_shine
Nothing.. ankie was crying as her laptop died and upar ka bajaj ka gam. So i said baki sab to theek ho jayega but Kzk2 ka kuch hoga nahi.. so kZk doesn't deserve her aansoo
👍🏼
24k sona sach
Credit to Shruti


Originally posted by: 2GQXTN3DY4Z5DYDF
*PreRish*
Onscreen - BB
Offscreen - AT
😆
***
There was nothng to explore from the kichdi they had phelaoed in last 1.5yrs or so unless a new premise was set. So they might have gone with the idea of 8yrs leap probably. Also as far as I remember in Ekta's shows hardly she waits for a leap once a baby (character) is born.
Regarding many loop holes with the leap, to maintain the buzz certain things are not yet revealed I think like P's family, Basu's reaction and all.
Anyways, stuck with same thing <<< different tracks with old / new characters. Ofcourse, only if its executed properly.
Shin ji @bold 🤣


This hug is making me go positive...😭😭😭💔💔💔
' No matter what happens, I will always love you...' RB for someone...😭😭😭
I just cannot get over their hug..They way they held one another.. ☺️