These pics are so damn intense🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
These pics are so damn intense🔥
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
VERY BAD.
Wait I take it back. She doesn't look 21. She looks 21 plus.... eeekkkks.
Sneha's absence is bothering me.
Ankie what you said we will get sexy prerish scenes. That does nothing for me if prerna is acting. Otherwise it's a repeat of the last storyline. I'm hoping there is a development in their dynamic
we all are, trust me 😆 I want to hope but I am unable to 😆Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I'm fighting an internal battle.
Who the devil is the casting director?Originally posted by: _SuMmEr_LoVe_
Wait I take it back. She doesn't look 21. She looks 21 plus.... eeekkkks.
koi mujhe Kuki ki age batadio please she doesn't look like a teen ager.👎🏼
I'm able to do that but...Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
we all are, trust me 😆 I want to hope but I am unable to 😆
Looks 21+Originally posted by: U6RWMDYQ457AFZG5
koi mujhe Kuki ki age batadio please she doesn't look like a teen ager.👎🏼
40+ pages to read in previous AT