Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Another Hotness is on the way
Originally posted by: Annu8193
Of course he will come biwi ke piche .. 😆
I want PreRish cute bantering...😭
⭐️
Originally posted by: WYJD4QBJY6NDNEWP
Edit on page 106 also ..
Tumlog bahut edit krwate mere se ab kro
Shreya million dollar question
Kya hame preRish dekhne ko mil sakta hai 😆😆 kya expectation rakhu yah daba lu...
Aur better hai karan pe concentrate karu....
The way Prerna is looking ... I am getting vibes of #PreRishHumesha...
Originally posted by: V3VQTDU4WZ5XTY2A
I want PreRish cute bantering...😭
Sab milega
Hopes hi tho hai....
let her go there, she'll call him there or she falls in trouble he is there. They'll ManageOriginally posted by: 7N7WDSW7MQ6X2CJI
ohh ... bt they are not having banks ..so I dont think so itna aagey shoot hua
8 sal kay ek hi growth .. Hug without any kind of hesitation
Credit- Beware twitter