this was so hilarious 🤣🤣I just saw the last part. Their banter is intact 🤣 Prerna saying ‘are you trying to avoid me?’ And he replies with ‘Can I do that? I know how you are’
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this was so hilarious 🤣🤣I just saw the last part. Their banter is intact 🤣 Prerna saying ‘are you trying to avoid me?’ And he replies with ‘Can I do that? I know how you are’
Episode upload hua?
Nope...🤣
in short Me and Shin. 🤭I just saw the last part. Their banter is intact 🤣 Prerna saying ‘are you trying to avoid me?’ And he replies with ‘Can I do that? I know how you are’
Mujhe koi batao abhi HS episode upload karega before I to sleep or no...
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
meaning kuki is going to be another prerna 🤣
No I think kuki ke sath kasak wala haal hoga I feel
I just saw the last part. Their banter is intact 🤣 Prerna saying ‘are you trying to avoid me?’ And he replies with ‘Can I do that? I know how you are’
😆😆😆🤣
He knows her well...
Here the first hug https://twitter.com/fiercy_jhalli/status/1234892307901620225?s=09 it wasn't a hug actually. I mean I don't consider it to be a hug unless the other person reciprocates to
Yarrr knsa badla le rae hai ye log😤😤